STOP!!!!

"What are doing." I said breathing hard. " Keeping you forever." he said moving his head closer to my face. He put his hands on my waist. "Stop it." I said trying to push him off of me. Then he leaned in further and he touched his lips with mine. It brought back memories from prom night. I wasn't kissing back. I couldn't get away from his lips. I kept trying. "Get........off." I said through him kissing me. He stopped to breathe. Then, he put his hand in the back off my shirt. His touch brought chills down my spine. I grabbed his arm and pulled it out off my shirt. "Why are you doing this? You have to move on. I'm not going to go through this forever." I said angry. Then the bell rang. then he picked me up and carried me to the back stage. The big stage is connected to the music room. He pinned me on the ground. He was on top of me It felt weird. "So you can stay with me. I love you." He said. I was planning on going with to say that I love him too. "I love you too." I said with a fake smile. I kissed him with all my mite . Like I really did love him. But I didn't. he kissed back. It's kind if like a fake out make out on my hand. I put my arms around him. I rolled over and he was on the ground now. I let go of are kiss. I slapped Matthew across the face. Then, I punched him twice. He was out of it. I made a run for it.