Fan Girls

I woke up the next morning and it was already 11:00. I got up and made the side of my bed. Matthew was already up. I walked to the kitchen he wasn't there. I walked to the living room he wasn't there. Then I went to go knock on the bathroom door.

Knock knock

I opened the door he wasn't in there. I went to go get my phone. I called him.

Ring

Ring

"Hey what's up." he said. "Hey where are you?" I asked. "Oh I went to go get food. I'm walking in the door right now." he said. I hung up. I went to the door and hugged Matt. "Morning" I said letting go. "Good morning. Do you like biscuits and gravy?" he asked. "Yeah that's fine." I said. After we ate I got in the shower. When I was done I totally forgot my bag. I put my towel on and and it was long enough to cover stuff. I walked out and it was embarrassing. When I bent down and got my bags my towel fell off. The bad thing was us that Matthew was watching me. I picked my towel and my bags. I ran for my life to the bathroom. "Oh my gosh!" I said to myself locking the door. I put on a baby blue t shirt and a jeans. I also put on a jean jacket. I brushed my teeth and straitened my hair. Then I went out and put my bags in the room. I went to the living room and sat away from Matthew. "I'm sorry I'm so embarrassed." I said putting my head in my hands. Matthew hugged me. "It's ok I turned away you know that right." he said. I looked up. "Are you serious! I thought boys liked to see there girlfriends naked." I said surprised. "Not me I'm fine with clothes." he said I got up because this was awkward. "What about that beach date?" I asked taking his hand. We went outside and like 1,000 girls were surrounding us. I looked up at Matt with a confused look. He put his arm around me, I did the same. "Smile." he whispered to me. I did what he told. the paparazzi was there. "Can we leave?" I asked him. "Not ye......" He got cut off by the crowd yelling. "KISS HER!!!!" They kept chanting. I gave Matt a pick on the cheek. Then he left to go write autographs. I just stood there looking stupid. When he was done I pulled him 30 feet away from the crowd. "What is this, this is stupid I mean like what if you got mobbed." I winked at him so he would know this wasn't real. "You never liked me for who I really am." He said trying to act like he was going to kiss me. I pushed him away and slapped him in the face. Hard. I didn't mean to hit that hard. I walked around the corner until the mob was gone. Then I walked back to Matthew. "I'm sorry hit you that hard in the face" I said touching his face. "It's ok let's go." he said taking my hand that was on his face. He got us a cab and we were going to the beach.