Singing

As I started to drive I turned the radio on. A thousand years was on, it was at the beginning. "Heart beats fast colors and promises. How to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow." I sang. "One step closer. I have died every day waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love for a thousand more." I sang and stopped. I was going to start singing again but then, I heard Matthew start singing. "Time stands still beauty I know she is. I will be brave I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this." He was really good. Well you know he is like famous so you know. "One step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love for a thousand more." We both started singing the next verse. "All along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love for a thousand more." I was going to sing the rest of the song unless Matthew chimed in. "One step closer, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Rime has brought heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more." I was done. I didn't even notice that we were almost to my house. "Don't be nervous in front of my parents." I said with us getting out of the car. "Why?" he said closing the car door. "Because they want a right guy for me and if they get mad don't walk away. Ok." I said getting ready to open the door. "Ok got it." he said. I opened the door and...................