Oops..........

I ran to the principals office. "Can we have an assembly right now." I asked him really quick. "Sure." he said. if you can tell I'm his favorite. I have extra clothes in my locker. I put that on it was a blue blouse with flowered on it. I had a white tank top under it. I left my jeans on and put on my blue high heels that matched the blouse. I went to the stage and got the microphone ready and all that stuff. "Everyone to the gymnasium please. Everyone to the gymnasium." it said over the intercom.I plugged my phone to the speaker for the music to go on. I'm going to sing oops I did it again, glee version. Finally everyone was in the gym. I was in back stage doing warm ups why they were telling what was going on. "Please welcome Eva Henderson." they said. I walked out with the microphone in my hands. "Thank you guys for coming. I'm going to sing someone that I'm not sure is here. But if you are you know who you are by the song. I'm going to be singing oops I did it again, glee version." I said. The music started to play. "I think I did it again. I made you believe we're more than just friends. Oh, baby. It might seem like a crush. But it doesn't mean I'm serious. Cause to lose all my senses. That is so typically me. Oh baby, baby. You see my problem is this. I'm dreaming away. Wishing that heroes truly exist. I cry, watching the days. Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways. Oops.. I did it again. I played with your heart. And got lost in your game. Oh baby, baby. Oops you think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent!" I sang the first part beautifully.i looked in the crowd for Matthew. He was staring right at me. I shook it off. "Oops ..... I did it again to your heart. got lost in this game. Oh baby. Oops... you think I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent! Oops I did it again. I played with your heart. Got lost in this game. Oh, baby baby. Oops you think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent! Oops I did it again. I played with your heart. Got lost in this game. Oh baby, baby. Oops you think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent!" I was done. I sang the sing perfectly. I noticed that Matthew was running to me. I didn't care anymore. I got everything out. Then, he walked on the stage and picked me up and started kissing me. I raped my arms around him. It actually felt good kissing someone. But then I opened my eyes and realized that it was Matthew. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I forgot.