Boy Meets Evil (I'm All Yours)

In Shen Wei's life the real evil was his father. Mr. Shen gave everything to his two sons that they wanted from their birth. That's why they were not used to any kind of NO or violence. Shen Wei and his twin brother Ye Zun never thought that their lives would be caged and full of violence. They had already their fiancee Wang Gelan and Zhu Hong. But they never loved those two girls neither those girls had loved them.
         One day Zhu Hong came and told them that they had found their love. "Mine is Lin Jhing and Sister Wang's is Sang Zhan. But there is a problem Ye Zun. " Gelan started, " they work under the Zhao family and they are gangsters. They are known as Deadly Roses. And most importantly they have to take permission from their boss the head of Zhao family, Zhao Yunlan. "
            Ye Zun exclaimed, " the most renowned Deadly Rose? What have you two done? Gege tell them something. " Shen Wei smiled childishly, " Zhao Yunlan? Is he a dumb old man? " Zhu was mad, " Stop that! He is 23 years old perfect young man and the most handsome, hot, sexiest I've ever seen. " Shen Wei smirked, " Are you sure you don't love that boss but Lin Jhing?" Wang was being impatient. " Zhu will never be able to get that beast. Yunlan is a rich spoiled brat just like you two but he is a chainsmoker , an alcoholic and a fucking womaniser. He has no heart, cold blooded killer machine. And his words are supreme for his 5 so called brothers. "
           "Then talk to him. He should... " Shen got interrupted by Zhu Hong's phone. Wang picked up the phone and the happiness was completely seen on her face. " Zhu let's go. They had talked to boss and he wants to meet us. " Zhu jumped in joy and they went to meet their love.
              On the other hand Zhao Yunlan is evil himself. After his father Xin Chi's death he was adopted by his father's childhood friend Zhao Yang. He was biologically the son of a police officer but he was raised up as a deadly gangster. It's been two years Yang was no more. Eventually Yunlan became the head of the biggest gangster group Deadly Rose. He had loyal friends, women, money and everything except real love. He used to say that love was not his cup of tea.
              After all Yunlan gave permission for dating those two girls and marry them. They were so happy. "So Zhu Hong and Wang Gelan from now you will call me brother-in-law. " Zhao smiled warmly. "OK. But you have to convince Mr. Shen, brother-in-law " Gelan said in a pleading tone. "Don't worry about that. He owes me something. "
              Next day Yunlan came to the mansion of Shen's with his group. Beside Lin and Sang there is his best friend Da Quing and a couple Chu Suzhi and Guo Cheng Cheng. Zhu and Wang came with them too. When they were sitting in the drawing room a handsome man came. His hair was silver and wearing a silver tuxedo too. Da Quing whispered to Yunlan, " Hey bro! Isn't he handsome? I want him. "
            "Don't worry he will be yours." Yunlan said confidently. He introduced himself as Ye Zun and told them that his gege was coming. Suddenly all of them heard a calm voice, "Welcome! Nice to meet you all. And you must be their boss Zhao Yunlan. I'm Shen Wei his gege." Shen Wei extended his hand to Yunlan for a handshake. Yunlan accepted it. Yunlan already claimed this Angel in his heart but he had to be himself.
           Shen Wei was wearing a black tuxedo. He had a complete black hair and his eyes were dark black. On the other hand Shen was astonished to see Yunlan. Yunlan was wearing a white shirt which had first four buttons undone. A loose tie was hanging around his neck, on top of that he was wearing a long leather jacket. His hair was brown and eyes were soft brown. Most attractive man in Shen Wei's eyes. Most importantly Zhao had a bright rose tattoo, which started from his neck line and finished on his chest. Rose was the most favourite flower of Shen Wei. He can sense the gangster vibe of Yunlan easily.
           "So Mr. Shen Wei where is your father? I'm here to talk to him about my brothers' marriage. " Zhao asked professionally. Shen smiled and told, "Our old man is coming. Oh look there he is. " Mr. Shen entered the room and gave death glare to Zhu and Wang. "Don't glare at them Mr. Shen or shall I call you uncle Shen? Btw they are under my protection and their family and company too. I'm just here to give you that information and talk about some serious past business. " Zhao told raised his eyebrows. There was pin drop silence in that room. Shen Wei broke that awkward silence, " Past business? Uncle Shen? Who are you. " "Dear Shen Wei 15 years ago your father did a crime but never got arrested. " Yunlan paused for a moment, " He killed my father. My real father, his best friend Xin Chi the head agent of Special Forces."
           Mr. Shen stood up excitedly, "How can this possible? I killed his whole family along with him. " "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm alive. And now I want to get revenge. " Zhao pointed the gun at Mr. Shen. " Yunlan! Don't do that. I'll do anything in exchange of his life and you can get arrested too. " Shen kneeled down. Yunlan pulled Shen up by his waist, "I have my people in the whole police department and what you can give me? " " What do you want from me? " Shen was crying. " Your brother has to be the husband of my brother Da Quing and... " Yunlan got interrupted, "I'm okay with it. I can be his husband. What else? "
             Yunlan smirked at Ye Zun's answer,"And I want Shen Wei to be my mistress. I can't love anyone. So I can't have a spouse. He has to be my mistress. " "You devil! Leave my sons."
Mr. Shen was screaming while on the other hand every one was shocked. "From now on I'm all yours Yunlan. My body, my soul, my life every thing is yours. Even my freedom is also yours. What ever is your wish I'll do everything. Just leave our father. " Wei told it without any expression.
              "You brat! Why are you doing that. " Mr. Shen broke down. " Oh! Old man he loves you. You are after all his father. It's good that you get to know about your sons' love for you before your death. " Yunlan shot Mr. Shen. The lifeless body lied down on the ground and blood were running. " You beast why you did that. I'm not going with you. " Shen was crying crazily and Ye Zun was about to beat Yunlan but he was tightly held by Chu and Sang.
            Yunlan dragged Shen Wei away from there and reached the Zhao mansion. He threw Shen Wei to his bed and hand cuffed him and tied him up tightly, " Baby from now on your nightmare is starting. Don't forget that you are my mistress not a lover. " Yunlan kissed him and left without a word.
            Shen Wei knew that though that man killed his father, he had been the owner of Shen Industry! That man was his nightmare, he would just have his body not his love, but he was helplessly in love with that two years younger cold blooded killer. He really loved him after all those things happened to him. He started to feel like a shameless slut who was waiting to be used by his EVIL.

I tried something new. Not so much sweet chapter. It will have next chapters under the same name"Boy Meets Evil "