First Encounter

Zhao Yong came in China with the ambition of establishing a big kingdom of human beings all over the place but at the same time Shen Jie came with the ambition of establishing a powerful kingdom of vampires. Eventually they established the Zhao kingdom of humans and Shen kingdom of vampires.
At first both of them didn't know about each other because they established the kingdoms on the two sides of China. But soon they got to know about everything as they started to increase their kingdoms. And it was their fate to meet.
             But unfortunately that meeting was not very sweet, it was in the battlefield. Zhao Yong was consulting with his advisors about the plan of battle. His younger brother Zhao Zhan asked," Vampires are like humans too. How will we be able to recognise them?" Yunlan smirked," Don't worry about it, didi. They sparkle in sunlight and their eyes sparkle at night. We just have to focus. That's it. And most importantly remember the technique of killing them."
            Minister Sang assured," Don't worry my king. We just have to break their neck and throw there beheaded body and head into fire. That's the only way to kill them." Minister Lin continued," Yup! But we can take more precautions while fighting them. We have to cover our whole bodies with armours, and our heads too. And for extra safety I've made a anti serum which will save us from the poison of vampire."
             Zhao Yong was too much happy to have those brilliant ministers on his side. On the other hand Shen Jie was discussing the same things with his prime minister Chu and main advisor Guo. "Your Majesty, we don't need to kill humans. We can just bite them and change them into vampires. Then our population will grow and we will be powerful too." Guo told. Chu added," Human are not fools. They are preparing for their protections too. That's why we need to cover our selves fully with armour."
Shen Jie smiled evilly," Don't worry my friends. We will conquer the Zhao kingdom soon. Let's go." And the very next day the war began. Vampires and humans died equally. The next day was a great day for vampires, they were winning but it ended soon. Zhao Yong came in the battlefield and slayed every single vampire came across him. At night minister Chu informed Shen Jie that they would loose their lives and the whole kingdom soon. Jie was shocked, "Why? What happened? We were winning. What happened between the short time?"
              Chu said,"We don't know your majesty! Some incredible soldiers came and the leader of them is indescribably fantastic in fighting. We need you to come and lead us." Shen Jie smiled,"A ordinary leader has such ability. I have to see him. Don't worry, tomorrow I'll lead the troops. Prepare everything."
             The very next morning war restarted. Shen Jie was leading the most beastly vampires. They were again going equally. Suddenly warrior Sang told Zhao," Your highness! Shen Jie the king of vampires is here. We just need to cage him! If we want to win the battle." "Then we should make a trap for welcoming him. I hope he is worthy of catching." Zhao Yong was too much confident.
              One of the greatest spy of Zhao Kingdom was Wang. She came to the battle field in a blink of an eye,"Your Highness! The king of the vampires is here....." and she got interrupted by warrior Sang,"We have already got the news of Shen Jie. Spy Zhu is much faster than you." As the result Wang got angry and leaved the battle field while cursing Sang.
             "Sang! Go easy on her. After all you love her. After this battle, I'll arrange your wedding." Zhao said happily. Suddenly Lin asked,"Yong! What about me? I want to marry Zhu too." Zhao giggled,"Lin, you are forgetting that we are in the middle of a battle. We have to win that."
              In a minute the warriors of Zhao kingdom fell into lines and formed a shape of an Eagle. They were ready to cage the vampire king. But the vampire warriors shocked them with their stupidity. They formed the shape of a snake."Yong! Are they stupid? Why are they taking the shape of snake? They don't know that Eagle always eats the snakes?" Lin was confused.
               Zhao Yong smirked,"Minister Lin don't fall in their trap. They wanna enter into the Eagle. They want to kill me." On the other hand defence minister of Shen Kingdom was totally shocked,"Your Majesty! What are you doing? It will kill us." Shen smiled,"Don't worry. I'm doing all of this to catch that ordinary warrior with extraordinary fighting skills and with that handsome face."
               Defence minister Zun smirked,"Are you falling in love with that guy? No one will accept that." Shen Jie smiled,"Love? I was just thinking about making him my first concubine. I know he is a man and falling in love with a man is forbidden but I want to cage him." Shen entered into the eagle with his group of warriors. Eagle swallowed the snake and started a more dangerous war. After crossing too many hardles when Shen Jie reached to Zhao Yong, he realised that Yong was much more handsome than he thought.
             Zhao Yong smirked,"I was waiting for you, your majesty." Shen Jie asked,"For me? You were waiting or your king is waiting for me in the castle?" Yong's eyes got widen, he thought,"Is he an pure idiot or he has no spy? He doesn't know that I'm the king? Then let's have some fun with him." Shen was being impatient,"Hey! What the hell are you thinking? I am talking to you." Zhao smiled,"Nothing. But your majesty! I have question. Don't you know that too much talking can kill you in between of a battle?" Shen was going to turn his head but suddenly someone hit him from the back on his head and without any doubt he fell unconscious.
             Zhao caged Shen and took in his kingdom. As the result vampires stopped the battle and went back to their kingdom with a little hope of Shen Jie's survival. Along with Shen Jie, Zhao's group had caught the defence minister Zun.
              Shen was sleeping on Zhao's bed. After changing clothes Yong came back and sat beside Jie."Why are you looking like a pure angel? Even I can't kill you. You have awesome fighting skills. But you are an idiot for sure. And here I'm being an idiot too." Zhao was in deep thoughts suddenly his younger brother came and hugged him,"Gege, are you falling in love with him? You know that he is our clan enemy and he is a guy. That kind of marriage is forbidden." "I know didi. But I can't leave him. I'm going to make him mine. And you should go and take care of the defence minister Zun." Zhao pushed Zhan out of the room.
           "Why should I take care of some Zun? Whatever, I'll support my gege no matter what."Zhan smiled and ran towards his room to take a peek at the defence minister. Suddenly Shen Jie opened his beautiful black eyes,"Hey! Where am I? You kidnapped me? How dare you?" Jie was about to hit Yong but he fell down. Zhao came running towards him and put him on the bed,"Idiot! You are still weak. You are in the Zhao castle and I imprisoned you to stop the war."
            "Who are you to imprison me?" Shen demanded answer. Yong smirked,"I'm Zhao Yong. The king of Zhao kingdom. And your defence minister is in take care of my didi." Jie was shocked,"You are the king?" Yong gave Jie medicine,"Yes, I am. Now drink this potion. Don't worry, it's not poison or anything bad, it'll heal you."
Shen Jie sadly smiled,"I don't need this. We vampires heal on our own. By the way why you are not killing me?"
           Yong caressed Jie's cheeks, "Because I don't want to kill a beauty like you. It'll be more worthy if I make you my husband." Vampires don't blush due to have no red blood cells but if Jie could blush then he would turn into a human tomato. "Stop uttering nonsense. Why will you marry me? I'm your enemy and most importantly I'm a guy." Jie was curious."Because I fell in love with you. It's my first love and at first sight. So want to be my spouse?"
             "If I don't agree with you then?"Jie was playing hard."Then I'll imprisoned you here forever. As the time will pass I'll die infront of you but you will stay here forever." As Yong was about to tell more, Shen Jie kissed Yong,"You don't have to stay those kind of things infront of me. I don't like it. I love you too."
               "So we are going to marry each other soon." Zhao Yong kissed Shen Jie. On the other hand Zhan rushed into his room and saw Zun was looking at a picture,"Hello! Prince Zhan. Did you draw this picture." Zhan smiled,"Yes. Why?" "Because this picture is beautiful just like you." Zun winked at Zhan and Zhan was blushing like hell. I guess another love story is going to be developed soon.