The Truth Untold

It was a day different from any other for Shen Wei. After rejecting the idea of being the lover of Zhao Yunlan last day, from that morning there was no presence of the irritating SIU chief Zhao in his office. Though at first Wei was relieved that Yunlan was not coming or calling or texting him but after sometime he started to feel sad. After the effort of three months, Yunlan still couldn't make Wei his lover, it was a complete shame for Yunlan.
            After completing all classes, Shen was still waiting for that naughty chief to show his face shamelessly but he was completely wrong this time. When it was around 6.30 pm, Wei got a call from Yunlan but he couldn't hear anything after receiving it. Wei got tensed up. Suddenly he remembered all those beautiful memorable memories of their past life. Still, Shen Wei was a demigod but after entering the reincarnation wheel after so many births this time Wei's Lord Kunlun was known as Zhao Yunlan the youngest chief of SIU. Everytime Kunlun entered the reincarnation process after drinking the forgetful water while crossing the bridge of fate, Wei watched his beloved from a distance. 
           If Lord Kunlun loved Shen Wei dearly and the most in the world then Wei's one and only life evolved around Lord Kunlun. They used to be happy together but fate made that beloved couple separated from each other. Wei helped Yunlan silently everytime he reincarnated. Though Yunlan never recognized him or wanted to be friends with him but this time miraculously Yunlan was determined to get a hold on this beauty name Shen Wei.
            Wei's eyes were being watery. There was no way rather than avoiding Yunlan because he was not able to face another separation from his beloved. But this time Wei didn't know why fate was playing with his emotions. Wei was breaking down in his heart.
               Suddenly Wei came back to reality after hearing his ringtone. Another call from Yunlan, he picked it up in a hurry, "Hello! Yunlan, where are you? " but another male voice gave answer, "Sorry! Professor Shen, it's me Chu, Zhao's colleague. In the office he lost his conscious after failing down from stares, and now in addition he is having a high fever. I really need to go to investigate a case, there is no one left in the office except me. That's why if you can do me a favor by taking care of him and sending him to his house. " Shen was tremblilng in anger, he was angry on himself ,"Don't worry! I'm on my way, give me five minutes. "
              In a blink of an eye Shen reached SIU office by his dark power. After entering the office Shen saw Zhao was sleeping silently on the couch while having a bandage on his head . To see Wei's expression Chu came and said, "Don't worry! It's just a little cut, doctor said its fine. "he paused and saw Shen's eyes were becoming red as if he was controlling his tears. " One more request professor, please take him away before Zhu Hong come, if she will see chief in that state! She will be mad. "
              Shen didn't waste his time, he took away Yunlan by his car and went to his apartment. He put Yunlan by his car and went to his apartment. He put Yunlan on the bed and started caressing his soft brown hair. He remembered when Lord kunlun went to sleep, everyday he used to do the same thing. Wei touched Yunlan's face and said in his heart, "Don't worry Yunlan, I'm not going to leave you alone anymore. Just like our past life we will be together forever. I'll not give you any pain. I love you. "
             After sometime when fever was gone, Yunlan grabbed Wei's hand and asked, "Shen Wei! Is that you? "
              Shen came closer to him and said softly with lots of care and love,"Yes, Yunlan it's me. Are you feeling pain still now? " Zhao was giggling like a child and said, "No babe ,I'm now feeling much better. I'm so happy to see you once again. I love you so much baby. " As both hugged each other. Wei was crying, "Sorry! I'm sorry! I'll not hurt you anymore. I promise you Yunlan. And... And.... I love you jerk. " "I know my dear Shen Wei that you can never hurt me and you can never stay away or stop loving your Lord Kunlun. " Zhao winked at Shen Wei.
             Wei was shocked, " How do you know that you are Lord Kunlun? " Zhao smirked, " I didn't, I was just doing some assumptions but you agreed on your own. I was reading some books where I got that name Lord Kunlun so many times and in one of the page there was written that Lord Kunlun had a great relationship with the demigod and the king hell and that means you. Now I'm sure why you were keeping distance from me. " Shen smiled helplessly. Zhao continued with excitement, "More over I was a powerful God. That's amazing. I can't believe it. " Yunlan was overjoyed like a little kid.
           Shen Wei laughed a little on his stupid actions and said,"Don't over stressed yourself. You know what if fate wants you to know all about your past and if fate wants you to regain your divine soul then you will get to know everything and you will be once again the powerful God. " Zhao kissed Shen Wei with lots of care, "Then how will I do that? " Shen kissed back, " Wait.. Let's see what our fate is holding for us in future. "
        They both were so happy to be together atlast though they didn't know what adventures were coming up for them. Whatever adventures it could be but it was sure that they would face those together and fight for each other.