7

" Please , for me " he said and every ounce of my heart melted. 

What have I gotten myself into ?!

" And why do you think I would do that  for you ?" I asked although my heart was already battling and conquering the part where I'd say I would do anything for him .

" I would've never said if I didn't know , bye lovely " he smirked and left. 

What ?

I stood there questionably thinking about everything.  The way he spoke seemed as if he knew that I would but I know he doesn't know I would.  I saw his car pulled out of the driveway ,
And I knew I was screwed by the guy I fell in love with.  Darn my life.

I made it inside my apartment and I wasn't sure what to do until I found myself scrolling through Lauren's Instagram.  She still had some pictures of them together and somewhere I imagined myself with him .

It's not possible. 

The next few days until Christmas eve just went by a rush. I had planned on buying Shawn's family gifts  and I had already bought them gifts and I'm with them on Christmas which meant being around Lauren , be it fortunately or unfortunately I had to buy her a gift just in case she would've bought me too and of course one for Shawn. 

The plans were fixed for today , I cleaned up my house , went for work for the last time before the holidays and celebrated a little with my coworker and fled off to home and before I knew it was already time to get ready for the party. 

The party as heard was huge and had a shit loads of gathering and of course Camila forced me to wear something apart from plain hoodies and shirts.  So I went for wearing a black turtleneck and wearing a velvet brown dress over it , reaching just Above my knees , pairing it with a black heels. 

By the time I get ready it's already 8 and Shawn was waiting outside the building already. 

I quickly reached his car , where Shawn was standing in front of his car waiting for me and Lauren sitting on the passenger seat.  Ouch. 

" I'm so sorry I ran late out of work " I stammered as I reached him who was still gazing at me. 

" It's alright uh - let's go " he scratched the back of his neck , a habit of nervousness. 

" Yeah " I replied and I quickly went for the back door. 

" Taylor ?" He grabbed my attention. 

" Yeah " I replied tucking my hair behind my ear which were all over my face because of the wind.

" You look pretty " he smiled slightly.  Thanks to the blush I had applied and this cold weather for already making me turn red otherwise he would've been Able to see me blushing badly.

" Thanks , you too " I Replied Raving his body from up to down , his hair curling at the end and my favourite salmon coloured shirt along with a black jacket and black jeans. Without even putting any efforts he looks like a handsome celebrity. 

After a pretty silent drive we reached the frat house party , the one I have became used to a little but less If I look back at high school years. 

I step out of the car and waited for both of them to get out too which they took forever to come out and it won't make a difference if it hurts or not when I saw Shawn open the door for Lauren.  It hurts but what is the point. 

They both Started talking and telling her about whose party is it and how huge parties are. 

I was just about to check my phone when Shawn Interrupted.