30

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT

We pull over in front of Bryce's apartment and Jacob tells all of us to get out and we do and wait and look at Bryce's place and soon enough the police is dragging him out his place.  On the way to this place we learnt that the DNA result were true and that the boy greg is his son and moreover he is a drug dealer and how jacob knew , he did digging  from the video I sent him and he found out the guy and his relations . He found out Bryce is one of the known drug dealers and is responsible to export and since he used Margaret he was being arrested for dealing drugs , disowning his own family and raping a girl and why is police arresting him because jacob gave full evidence to them. 

" Thank you jacob " I said and so did Shawn .

He smiled at us and just shrugged off. Soon we left for our apartment and shawn came to mine .

We made our way inside the apartment and just as I'm closing the door , I am turned around and pinned against the door and attacked by Shawn and his kiss .

" I fucking love you so much " he said

And before I could even say anything he was kissing me hard and by the way his tongue wanted to savour every moment , the kiss held lust and mine , well it would as long his held . I am picked up from the ground and around Shawns waist and his large hands holding my lower back and hips to keep me from falling. 

And soon the night became the night of our first sex ever and trust me Shawn is amazing at what ever he does , even pleasuring. 

                             ●●●●●●

I woke up to shawns body hugging me tight and cuddling . I push his curls and his eyes flutters a bit and he hugs me tighter and tickled me. 

" Stoppp " I yelled Laughing.  He hovers over me and finally stopping. 

" Good morning beautiful " he says kissing me

" Good morning boyfriend " I smile and he kisses my neck. 

" Come on its court day " I said giggling.  He looks up from my neck his hair tickling my neck. 

" Let's go " he said and we both get up and first did our breakfast and then decided to shower , however my plans  were to shower alone but lately Shawn has been wild so I made to the bathroom quickly but before I know he is following me and I am running.  Just as I about to close the door he stops with his foot . God that must've hurt but he paid no attention and he opened the door letting himself and then it's not a normal shower. 

We finally after getting ready reached the court on time meeting with jacob , Margaret and her son , Greg.  He's a gorgeous boy .

Hearing the life sentence imprisonment Bryce almost lashed out but the officers held him. 

After the hearing got over bryce yelled " I'll come back at you " to which the officer replied
" Yeah break out of the prison and you're dead "which made all 3 of us laugh. 

After the court , all of us including Margaret and her son decided to have a good lunch outside to celebrate and for the first time in a while I drank vine , hell it tasted amazing.  We laughed and shared a lot of stuff and a lot of jokes , god this small boy has got an amazing sense of humour .

After the lunch we all decided to back to our places and I decided to go with Shawn. 

We spent the rest of the evening watching movie until I caught myself staring at Shawn for the most part and he knew I was . Actually me staring at him were for completely different reasons and that is I don't deserve this sweet boy.  He deserves someone better .

" I know you're staring at me " he smiled.

" You're gorgeous " I flirt and grinned .

" And that jawline of yours is so sexy and that neck god I could suck at it all day " By the time I said the last word I was kissing his ears and it didn't take long he flipped us and I was straddling on his lap. 

" Such a dirty mouth , look at you who never wanted a relationship now flirting with her boyfriend only to need attention , god I love you so much " he said kissing and with every step an article of clothing from our body kept decreasing until we were just in our underwear and that's when Shawn decided to take us in and he did , laying me down on bed and hovering over me. 

His kisses reached from my lips to my neck down the valley of my breast until he was kissing my stomach and going lower and lower and he kissed the waist band of my panties and I arched my back . The wonders his mouth does. With swift move he removes my underwear and he attacks between my legs causing the intense pleasure leaving me panting and heavy moans releasing my lips.  No matter how weird it may sound but his head between my legs looks sexier than I could think of . My hands tugs at his hair and soon I come undone with increasing pleasure .

He doesn't give me much time to recover before attaching his lips to mine making me get top of his as our position changed and we kissed passionately until he puts on the condom .

" Ride me babe " he pleased and I did as he said , riding his length an it felt weird at first but It also felt amazing . It did hurt as he thrusted upward and his hands grabbing my boobs and pinching it cause immense pleasure , heavy moans filling the room but Love making is what this is and it is wonderful . This could never be compared to everything I did earlier with other Boys , be it pleasing or having sex because it never held meaning but now it did much more than I would've liked and thought of. 

With heavy moans and groans we come undone and I get off him .

" God that was amazing " we both said in unison.

He turned to face me and I turned to face him .

" I love you " he said. 

" I love you " I said. Both of us grinning wide but my plans were different. 

We soon both fell asleep but I  woke up in the middle of the night and I stared at the ceiling until I finally got up and dressed up .

I took out the pen and paper from notebook kept at his table and started  writing. 

Dear shawn,

I am sorry I am doing this but I love you with everything I have ..

.
.
.
.

And I left with everything but also leaving my  everything. 

~

Gahhh , last chapter . There's 2 epilogue left and would be updated soon.  I'm sorry for not updating in days , I have been travelling. 

All the love - R.r.