1: First Day

^^Sheena Bajaj as Aisha Raj.

*****************************

Aisha's POV:

I had completed my high-school education this year. So with the help of all my cousins i somehow persuaded my parents to get myself in in a fashion designing university. 

*keyword somehow...

One of the business aquaintance of my cousin Amrit, had let a flat on rent but on the condition that I would have to share the apartment with the owner himself. Which wasn't that big of  deal and gladly my parents had also agreed to it since it would be a lot more cheaper that way.

I arrived at the apartment on the day of freshers party. Since I arrived at noon, I didn't get to meet the owner but collected the keys from the receptionist. The party was to be held at 4 in the evening so I went for showering straight away...

After the warm shower which had relaxed my body after a tiring journey I chose to wear a royal blue saree since the theme was traditional Indian wear.... The saree was simple but elegant with a thin black border. I paired it with a black three quartered sleeved blouse with net sleeves and neck work...It was simple so I went for simple makeup with side bun, which further added to its elegance.

It was simple so I went for simple makeup with side bun, which further added to its elegance

[A/N:^^ Aisha's look... Except that Sheena Bajaj is playing her role.... You can imagine her in this getup]

When I reached the college I was politely greeted by the seniors along with some of the freshers. They complemented me for my looks to which I politely replied. When I reached the ground hallway where the party was being held the lights fell upon me which I'm sure brought out the real colour of my hair which is deep brown. At the end of the hallway I saw Danish, my high school friend, standing with some other boys. I walked towards him and embraced him in a friendly hug which he returned eith a smile and saying that I look beatiful.

The next few hours went in a blur and now it was the crowning  of Mr. & Ms. freshers. I was surprised that Dnish and I were chosen for the same. The crowning ceremony continued and many other student were also crowned but for different categories.

After the party was over the students who were crowned were invited to a special masquerade party along with a date where all the teachers along with the university's share holders were invited along with the old student council and other groups....

By the time I arrived at the apartment it was already 8p.m. and I was very tired so I decided to freshen up and take a nap since the owner still hadn't arrived...

I woke up at the sound of my phone indicating I had recieved a message (sorry guys but I'm a light sleeper). I made my way to the washroom wondering why hasn't the owner arrived yet but shrugged off the thought as soon as it came. I washed my face then headed back to my room and started unpacking. after about half an hour when it was 10 I got tired so headed to the living room to watch telly...

It was about to strike 11 when the doorbell rang, without fully shutting off the telly I went to answer the door. But before I could reach the door to open it, it slowly swung open to reveal a man standing there which I recognised to be the owner of the apartment and man was he hot! He looked as if he's just entered his twenties. He was wearing a white shirt which clearly showed off his well built body since he had taken off his coat. His well built structure was further highlighted by his perfect face with a sharp jawline which was adorned by slight stubble, making him look more attractive.

I snapped back into my senses and extended my hand in a friendly handshake. "Hii! I'm Aisha, the one and only, with whom you'll be sharing your apartment with". He shook my hand chuckling at my introduction, and then said "I'm Vihaan, Vihaan Rajput, the apartment owner". "Nice mee *yawn* ting you." " sorry, but I guess I should head to bed now". I replied. the yawn was very embarrassing. *chuckle*  "yea, you probably should". he replied chuckling which caused me to blush in embarrassment. 

I quickly headed to my room only to get my knees hit by the arms of the couch causing me to stumble and fall back. I closed my eyes preparing myself to come in contact with the hard floor. But the impact never came. I slowly opened my eyes only to meet with hazel green ones which held amusement in them. Once again here goes on another story how Aisha Raj made fun of herself in front of a stranger. What a nice first impression I thought sarcastically. I held onto his upper arms to help me get onto my feet but only felt his 16 inch biceps underneath. Hmmm. He's pretty strong. I put these thoughts aside and stood up on my feet and scurried off to my room feeling embarrassed.

The first day itself was so eventful I thought after I entered my room but as I was closing the room heat again rushed to my cheeks and I cursed myself for why I didn't turn off the T.V. properly because the song that was playing on the tv matched our situation very well. I went to bed with the lines of the song repetedly playing in my head;

Ek ajnabee haseena se, yun mulakat ho gayi, 

Phir kya hua ye na pucho;

Kuch aisi baat ho gyi...

***************************************************************************************************

love you all cupcakes... hope you all enjoyed this chapter please recommend and share this story with your friends if you like it.... That's enough for me at least for now because this is my first book....

1007 words, started writing on 19-5-2019, finished writing on 20-5-2019.