3: The Masquerade Ball

^^Aisha's masquerade party's dress.

***************************************

Aisha's POV:

I got ready really quick.I finished my look with big loose curls and black shimmery tassel earrings. I added a bit of a makeup and a black smokey eye. The final look was good and I was satisfied with it, but still something looked missing...I heard a knock on my bedroom door knowing it was Vihaan I quickly answered it. He stood there in black suit looking hot as always...Excuse my mind but if I  could then I really would replace him with Danish and make him my date and ask him to be my boyfriend... But alas! that can't happen...*sob* *sob*

sorry but I'm too dramatic hehehe

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Vihaan calling. I noticed he was still taking in my appearance...So I'm not the only one checking out hehe...

"A-A-Aisha you look beautiful!!" Vihaan blurted out. His eyes still on me trying to find something

"Thank you! You don't look bad yourself..." I replied "Aisha don't you have any neck piece 'cos your neck's looking too bare...." Vihaan remarked. "oh yeah! that's what I thought... Just before you came in I was thinking that something looks missing...." I replied going over to my drawer. "Hey can you help me put up this choker?" I asked hoping he would agree 'cause I don't know how to wear it myself..."Yeah sure...." "thank you" "No problem and here you go....Done! Well we should get going now or else we'd be late...."

Without any further delay we got to the parking. "Wow dude! You own a Audi? I didn't know...." "Well what do expect the owner of the Visha Fashion Industry to own? A Suzuki?""VISHA FASHION INDUSTRIES?!!!!!????? OH MY FREAKING GOD! I've always dreamed of working there....!"

"Well since you're studying in a fashion university which I'm funding then most probably you would get an internship in my company...." Vihaan replied chuckling

The rest of the ride went in a blur with a little bit of friendly chit chatting here and there. Soon we reached the university's ball room. Danish was waiting for me at the entrance. I bid my goodbyes to Vihaan and he asked me to meet him at the parking after the party to which I agreed...

I walked over to Danish putting on my mask. He embraced me in a hug when I reached him and complimented me about my look.

*After a few performances and dinner*

"We request all students and the guests present here to gather in the dance hall for the traditional ball..." The host announced

We all started gathering in the dance hall with our dates...The lights dimmed and a slow music started...I placed my hands on Danish's shoulder and he placed his hands on my waist and we started swaying to the slow beat he lifted me up in the air and when I landed on my feet he twirled me twice and moved to the right passing me to another boy. This continued for a while and soon I was passed on to this particular who gripped my waist tighter than expected and also pulled me too close to himself invading my personal space. While we were swaying he brought his face close to my ears and whispered "Hey love! I expect you didn't forget me.. Did you?". I froze.

This can't be happening. He shouldn't be here. "Love , I'm back and now you can stop running from yourself. And yeah don't try to escape again 'cause there will be consequences...." with that I felt a sharp pain in my arms and everything started to black out. And before I could fully black out I herd the words that I dreaded to hear and I could feel my nightmare come true...."I'm back. And I'll get you no matter what...."

"you're mine..."

***************************************************************************************************************

Major entry tell me what you want to happen next

vote . comment . share . follow