6: Adrenaline

Aisha's outfit above
********************
Aisha's POV:
"Yes mumma?". I said answering my phone. Mumma just called me.

Mom: how are you doing sweetheart??? I heard about your I'll health. Are you fine now?

Me: yes mom I'm totally fine. You don't need to worry about me...

Mom: But child how can I not? Are you sure you want to live in that apartment and not move to the hostel or anywhere else????

Me: yes mom I'm sure. Anyways how is Princy doing???

Mom: she's good child but I'm worried about you.

Me: mom don't.

Mom: but child I'm saying this for your safety. You know I'll be less tensed if you move in with Manan at his apartment.

Me: mom please! We already discussed about it.

Mom: okay but please think about it, being with Manan is the best for you

Me: fine!

I hung up on her with an aggravated sigh. I was furious would be an understatement. She knew all about my past with Manan still she doesn't understand.

I didn't know but a lone tear slipped out of my eyes which soon turned to a crying session.

Why can't she understand me! She's my mother for crying out loud

When my crying subdued I called the only person I could at the moment....

"Iliana set me up with the best that is in tonight. I'm stressed and need to release it" I said over the phone.

"Done! Be sure you reach here by 7. A lot of money is summed up for you." She replied.

Without responding I disconnected the call. Call me rude but that's how you handle Bussiness.

I got ready in my signature outfit that included a khakhi coloured shirt and tight black jeans with a pair of sunglasses and black boots....

A pure badass look

I reached the venue and met with Iliana, "who's up to compete me tonight?". "She's a good one but not as much as you but you've been rivals for a long time...." She replied briefly. I just hummed in response...

What did you think my hobby would be something slutty? Nah! I grew up to be better than that. I wouldn't stoop so low.

I got on my bike in full gear with the knee and elbow guards along with a biker helmet on and my straightened hair left to go wild with the wind...

Nishtha you'll get it tonight for all hose time you tried to humiliate me in school but failed miserably. This is for all those times you called me a slut or a whore but it snapped right back at you. To all those times....

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PUT YOUR HAND TOGETHER FOR NISH... TODAY'S CONTESTANT.." the announcer said on the mic and the stadium buzzed with excitement, laughter and claps.

"NOW NOW HERE COMES THE MOST AWAITED MOMENT, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO TODAY'S STAR BIKER, THE PRINCESS OF THE RACING TRACK - AISHAAAA RAJ!" The announcer spoke. The stadium hollered with shouts, cheers, claps and whistle. Each and every soul present in the stadium stood up and bowed down as I entered the field and walked up to my bike. I removed my helmet and placed it on the seat and turned to face the crowd. The audience had now gained their posture but we're still quite. I looked over to them and crossed my right leg behind my left and bent my knees as a manner of showing gratitude but I still kept my head up high because princesses never now down their head. The people present there gave me a curt nod and then the pulse ran back as soon as I put on my head gear.

I climbed up my bike and got in my Stace as it purred back to life. Nishtha came and stood by me, already in her stance.

The gun fired and I sped off with Nishtha not far behind , I could feel the sweat run down my protective suit, the engines racing, backfiring and the crowd making a lot of noise. We sped down the path with a cloud of smoke forming behind us. All I could smell was burnt gas filling my helmet. We went accelerating smoothly through the first kilometer raising dust behind us tending to the sharp turns and hills.

We rounded up a corner and sped to the dirt track that led to the forest ahead. The dust around us rose and formed dust clouds making it hard to see. I kept going and crashed a few times with Nishtha.

The anticipation kept me going. The clearing came in view but before I could reach it I heard a blast.

My bike skidded and I landed on the ground after hitting a tree trunk. I realized that my tire blasted and was done so deliberately.

That bitch!!!

Blame the adrenaline to keep me going.

I tried getting up but before I could everything went black...

***********"**********
Sorry to disappoint you but I had my terminals going on

Vote Comment Share

The first one to do so gets the next chapter dedicated to them

A cliffhanger.... Woohoo well kind of

If you have any ideas for the further story line feel free to share it with me

And guys thank you for the first 200 reads.... Means a lot