5: She belongs to me

^^Priyanka Khandwal as Anjalika.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Unknown's POV:

"Get me her address as soon as you can... " I said and cut the call.

2 minutes later my phone beeped informing that I had received a message which I knew was from my private investigator. I quickly unlocked my phone and sent the location to my driver so he gets everything ready beforehand....

I got out of my apartment to our old house. Yes, ours where Aisha and I lived together....

I went to the living room where Aisha always kept her music player. I switched it on and the familiar tune of 18 started playing....

I kept humming the tunes and before I could realize I was dreaming about all those happy moments Aisha spent with me.... The smile on her face whenever I brought her anything which became wider and more brighter (if possible ) if I bought her, her favorite edibles. She's such a foodie but she never got fat although she complained she was... She was and always will be beautiful for me in every possible way...

God!! I love her so much... I swear she'll be the death of me.

I hate that Vihaan guy who left her all alone. He didn't even come to visit her at the time when she was totally broken. But thanks to lord he didn't because that was the time when Aisha got more closer to me. We both knew we were more than friends and ever since then she relied on me for every problem. 

My protective side of her will never fade away. Although I made some grave mistakes but nothing can do us part not even that bastard of a boy Vihaan.

I remember every single day spent with her. Like the day when she came home very happy because she got admission in the best fashion designing college of India. She was so happy that she was jumping up and down on the music of if I could fly. I mean who in their proper senses would jump like crazy on the tune of a sad song like it? It's so an Aisha thing....

 I also remember the day when one of her classmates tried to force her to kiss him. I was so furious that I literally went to that guy's house to beat the shit out of him. You ask why?

Because she is freaking mine.

I'll make sure nobody comes in our way. Because what is mine is mine, and she is my most prized possession.

Whatever I say is mine gets a tag that it's mine. And that it belongs to me.

And here we're talking about the love of my life.

She freaking belongs to me! and no one can change that...

*******************************

Thanks for reading

Stay well cupcakes

Stay strong and sparkle on

and don't forget to

Vote.Comment.Share