4: Princess

^^Rohit Purohit as Manan Singh.
shayra57
shayra_malik
***********************************

Aisha's POV:

"Shhh... She's waking up."

I could only hear muffled voices...

I tried to open my eyes slowly only to be met with curios and tensed faces. I sat up startled and realized I wasn't in my room."Whose place is this?" I asked still confused."It's our place only, but the thing is you are resting in my room",Vihaan replied casually.

Well his room looks nice....

"Well someone is waiting outside to meet you alone so I guess we should leave", with that said Vihaan, Danish, Shayra got up and left the room. As soon as they got outside Anjalika immediately came by my side and embraced me in a bear hug.

Tears started welling up my eyes and before I could realize tears streamed down my face and I had started crying. Anjalika was rubbing my back in a soothing manner to calm me down. I calmed down but was still sobbing...

"An-anjali.... he's back! He's back Anjalika and he's after me....."I told her.

"Shh. Ash it'll be alright. He won't be able to harm you this time... We are all here for you.Hmm" Anjalika said trying to calm.

"But how can You say this Anjalika? After all that I've been through just because of him..." I started crying hysterically.

The door opened and Vihaan came in" hey! everything okay? Why is she crying? Hey Ishu all ok?" Vihaan asked concerened. After hearing the nickname he gave me, I started crying more loudly...

"An-Anju... *sob* he called me Ishu...Anju do you hear me his name is also Vihaan and now he also calls me Ishu.... I need him now.... What if he hurts him???? I can't let that happen!!! Anjalika tell me what should I do now. Tell me please. Tell me. SOMEONE TELL ME!!! tell me!!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs and then broke down again....

Vihaan came to me and hugged me seeing me in such condition. I don't like any stranger hugging me this close but his hug didn't feel foreign. It felt so warm, so right and it soothed me somehow....

I didn't have had this feeling from the last time. The day he left me. The day I lost all my hope, the day I lost him....

*Flashback*

"Vihu! Is it necessary for you to go? Why don't you stay back and complete your studies here and when you do you can go and live with your parents... " the 7 year old Aisha said....

"Ishu as much as I want that to happen but I can't stay back. See I've to go learn about my dad's bussiness and take care of my grandpa too" ghe little boy who was a year old than Aisha explained "more over we'll still be in contact okay princess? "

"Y-yes, but promise me that you won't find another princess" she requested him trying to control her sobs. She had to be strong. By this time they had reached the car.

"I promise. And I also promise when i'll be rich and the king I'll make you my queen... " the little boy said.

"Really Vihu? " she asked amused.

"I promise princess" he hugged her like his life depended on it. "Vihu you are crushing me... Why are you hugging me like this is our last hug? We will meet right? You will visit me right? " she asked innocently. "Yes Ishu I will.... "

With that he said he got seated in the car. The car came to life and started moving.
Vihaan leaned his upper half body out of the window and waved her bye but little did they know this will be their last goodbye and for the years ahead he won't call or come back to check how is his princess doing...

*End of Flashback*

I was still in Vihaan's arms but my crying had subdued and replaced by sobs and hiccups. My eyes started feeling heavy and I drifted off to sleep with two voices playing in my mind....

'I'm back'

'I promise princess'

'You're mine....'

'I'll make you my queen.'

As the darkness consumed me I still heard that one sound. That unknown sound which was foreign but still had that warmth with just like the voice I last heard 12 years ago....

"Princess I will not let anyone harm you. I'll protect you princess. I will.... "

* * * * * * * * *
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow