Cute Short Story-Celesgiri

Author's Note: I know this doesn't match either of their personalities at all, I just wanted to write a cute short story really quick.

The clock read 12:30 A.M, Kyoko and Celeste were spending the night together, and had just finished binge watching The Office.

"What do you want to watch next, Kyoko-Chan?" said Celeste with a long yawn. Kirigiri smiled and was about to answer- "WAIT! ANYTHING EXCEPT MURDER DOCUMENTRYS! I hate listening to you bitch about the police's bad investigation skills...." Kirigiri's excited smile changed into unamusment. 

"I absolutely don't talk trash about their investigation skills. I give them advice on how they could improve."

"Aha... You mean by you telling me how much better you could do?" Said a smirking Celes. Kyoko narrowed her eyes, then smirked as she scooted closer to Celes on the sofa, and looked into her face.

"Whaddya want, Kyoko."

"Nothing, I'm admiring how cute you are~ <3"

"I'm going to make some Maccaroni and Cheese, you horny pervert. I'll be back in 10 by the time I'm back you better be ready to binge watch The Walking Dead.

*10 min later*

"Hey bitch, the snacc is bacc!" Screeched Celes as she placed her Mac&Cheese on the table next to Kyoko and tackled her.

"AHHHHHH you're gonna pop my tits! you mega-perv!" Sceeched Kyoko as she blushed.

"ThErE Is NoThiNg To PoP!" Snickered Celes, triggering Kyoko further.

"OOOOH REALLY. MHM SUREEEEEEE. HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF LATELY?" Replied Kyoko jokingly.

"KYOKOO THAT'S NOT FUNNY I CANT HELP BEING FLAT!"

Kyoko replied with a snicker, then unpaused The Walking Dead. Fight later, show now.

Celes rolled her eyes, then grabbed her pot of Mac&Cheese and proceeded to eat it on the sofa. 

"Cuddle with me~" Cooed Kyoko.

"No. Go away." Hissed Celes, being protective of her food.

"Pleaseeee?" Begged Kyoko, "There aren't any pillows, so I wanna lay on your nonexistent tits."

"I'll ignore what you just said, but finnnnneeeeee," Said Celes, Kyoko rested her head on Celes tits and put one arm around Celes while watching the movie. Celes put one arm over Kyoko's back and kept eating her food.

Kyoko noticed Celes had stopped eating, but there was a lot of food left in the pot. Kyoko saw the spoon sticking out, and realised this was the perfect oppertunity. 

"KYOKO!!! WHY'D YOU HIT THE SPOON AND LAUNCH MAC&CHEESE AT MY FACE?" Screamed Celestia.

"You are really cute when ur mad Celes~" Cooed Kyoko, Celes rolled her eyes

"I really, really hate you." Said Celes sarcastically as she looked lovingly into Kyoko's eyes. She played with Kyoko's hair then pecked her on the cheek.

"I love you too, you dummy."