Part 1✨~

You woke up and yawned. You couldn't be bothered to get out of bed even though you knew you were meeting your friend at your local shopping centre. Eventually, you got up. You had your breakfast, brushed your teeth, got dressed e.g.

Your mam dropped you off at the mall and then you met your friend.

"Hey y/n!" Melanie said. You's both hugged and had a little chat. An hour had gone and you's had bought some new clothes and had a mcdonalds. You and Melanie were just leaving mcdonalds when you's decided to go to the arcade.

"omg y/n! look! You can win the vamps key rings!" You and your friend loved the vamps.

"Let me go first" you said. You put the coin into the machine and hoped for the coin to land on 'WIN'.

"dammit!" you said. The machine spat out tickets instead.

"At least you won some tickets" Melanie chuckled.

"Yeah. Two" you rolled your eyes and put another coin in.

You had had about 15 goes now and you still haven't won a key ring.

"Hey I'm just going to go the toilet. Be 2 mins." Melanie walked off to the toilets while you got you purse out to have another few turns. You put another coin in. Still no key ring. You sighed and looked at the spinning 'WINs' and 'NO WINs'. Someone then put a coin into the machine. You watched the silver 10p spin around and around and then it landed on a 'WIN'. A key ring then dropped and landed in the tray underneath the machine. You turned around. You couldn't believe. There stood Charlie Lenehan. Smiling at you.

||sorry it's short!||✨