part 7~

-hey Charlie, wuu2?x- you sent the message. A Few minutes later he replied.
Charlie: -just walking home from my grandmas. had to drop off some stupid tea bags for her lol😒😂hbu?x-
you: -oh I'm just out w/ Bo. mam said I had to take her for a walk lmao x-
All of a sudden, you heard barking. It was Bo. She was barking at someone on the path behind you. You turned around to see a tall blonde haired boy. It was Charlie.
"Charlie!" You shouted. He turned around to see you.
"Oh hey y/n!" He walked onto the grass and came to sit on the bench next to you.
"Is this Bo?' He asked.
"Yeah it is" you answered.
"Hello Bo!' Charlie said in his 'talking to dogs voice'. "Hello gorgeous girl!" Bo pounded towards Charlie and jumped up to him, licking his face.
"Awwwww, she's well cute." he said.
"Haha, thanks." You answered. You picked up Bo's tennis ball and threw it for her. She darted after it. You looked at Charlie. He was staring at you, smiling.
"What?" Yu said.
"Oh, nothing" he said. He turned away and looked at Bo chasing her tennis ball. You then got a text message on your phone. It was from your mam.
-y/n the tea is nearly ready. you and Bo come home now please x-
you texted back -ok x-
"Charlie I have to go. my mam said tea is nearly ready. I gotta go, sorry" you said.
"Oh, okay. I better go anyway my mam will be wondering where I am." he said. You got Bo back on her lead and stood up to go back home.
"Y/n? What's your door number just incase I wanna knock on you one day and we can um hang out or something" Charlie asked.
"Oh, um. I live at number 7, Tree House lane. You?"
"Im at 33 Garden Drive." He smiled at you.
"Okay, I'll text you later or something. Bye"
"Bye" he said.
You's both walked in opposite directions. You got home and walked through the door.
"Why were you out so long? Your dad has been here for longer than 10 minutes. I thought you were just taking a 5 minute walk not a 20 hour walk." your mam said.
"Mam, we weren't out for 20 hours, it was literally 20 minutes or something." you rolled your eyes and sat down at the dinner table.
"We?"
"Yeah... Me and Bo. And then I bumped into Charlie,"
"Oh okay"
"Charlie? Who's Charlie? Ooh has our y/n got herself a boyfriend?" your dad nudged you and teased you.
"Shut up he's just a friend" you said.
"Yeah... Sure he is" your dad laughed and you's ate your tea.

💫[part 8?]💫