part 5~

Charlie and Leo suddenly appeared on your phone screen.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY" Charlie shouted really loud. You laughed
"INIIIT DOEE" Leondre shouted. You laughed again.
"Melanie come here Leondre and Charlie are on FaceTime"
Melanie dived off the bed and landed next to you.
"Hi... HI LEO" she said
"Hey" Leo said and winked at Mel. You and Charlie laughed.
"Leo what's your number so I can text you" she asked. Leo gave Melanie his number and she texted him straight away.
"How about we have separate FaceTime calls. Mel you can speak to Leo and I'll speak to y/n" Melanie went over and sat on her bed and facetimed Leondre while you stayed on FaceTime to Charlie. Melanie had earphones in and so did you so you couldn't hear what leo was saying and she couldn't hear what Charlie was saying. It was now 2am and you's had been on FaceTime for ages.
"Leondre I have to go my phones about to die. I'll speak to you later" Mel said
"Okay bye" he answered back and ended the FaceTime call. About 10 minutes later Melanie fell asleep on her bed and you and Charlie were still on FaceTime. About 15-20 minutes later Charlie had to go.
"Y/n I can't FaceTime anymore. Sorry... I can text you thought"
"Oh, okay. Bye"
"Bye" he said. You ended the call. It was now about half 2 in the morning and you lay down on your blown up bed. You decided to text Charlie to see if he was still awake.
you: -hey charl, you still awake?🌚x-
Charlie: -yeah I am lol. but Leo's asleep x-
you: -aww, haha x-
Charlie: -today was great at the arcade😝x-
you: -yeah it was. thanks for winning me that keyring btw x-
Charlie: -no problem princess😊x-
You started at the screen. He had just called you princess. Charlie lenehan had just called you princess.
you: -umm, I'm getting tired now. I'm go to sleep, goodnight x-
Charlie: -oh okay goodnight x-
You decided to have a look on twitter before you went to sleep. You went on bars and melody's page and looked at their tweets.
One of the tweets said- 'Had such an amazing day today with 2 bambinos😊-charliexx' You smiled and switched your phone off. You then fell asleep.

🎅[part 6?]🎅