part 4~❤️

you went home on the bus to get your clothes and stuff for Melanie's. You packed clothes for tomorrow, your onsie, makeup, hairbrush, earphones, charger etc. When you had finished packing, you went downstairs and put your shoes and coat on. Your mam dropped you off at Melanie's and you both went inside. Melanie's mam and your mam had a chat in the living room and had a cup of coffee each and then you and Mel went upstairs to her room.
"I brought a movie" you said getting it out of your bag.
"Cool, which one." asked Melanie.
"Dumb and Dumber"
"Great we'll watch it tonight when we have our pizza"
Your mam shouted for you as she was leaving and you shouted goodbye. Hours past, you's had had your pizza and watched Dumb and Dumber. It was how 00:30 and Melanie's mam and dad were already asleep.
"What do you want to do now?" you asked
"How about you text Charlie?" Melanie said, "maybe we can FaceTime him or something."
"Yeah sure". You texted Charlie -hey Charlie it's y/n- About 2-3 minutes later he replied.
-oh hey y/n😊how is youu??x-
"He replied" you said to Mel. Mel snatched your phone off you and read the message from Charlie.
"OOOOH-OOH" she said.
"What?" you said.
"He put a kiss on the end"
"And?"
"HE LIIIIIKES YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"A kiss doesn't mean anything, Mel. So shut up" you shook your head thought about what Mel had said about Charlie liking you. *as if Charlie lenehan would like me* you said to yourself. You texted him back -I'm good, you?x-
Charlie: -im fine. wanna FaceTime or something? I'm w/ leo x-
you: -yeah sure x-
About 30 seconds later your phone started ringing. It flashed up on the screen 'Charlie🌚 would like to FaceTime.' You pressed answer and then it started to connect.

❤️[part 5?]❤️