Part 2~

"Wha-" You were speechless you could barely speak. There was Charlie Lenehan. Standing right in front of you. Your celebrity crush who you love to the moon and back, your idol who you loved more than the vamps, the person who you are crazy over and tweet constantly just to get noticed, was there. He was standing right in front of you.

"Ch-Charlie?"

"Hey" he smiled. Charlie reached down to get the key ring and then he handed it to you, "here. I won it for you." He just stood there smiling at you.

"Thanks..." you nodded and smiled. Oh my gosh was he perfect. He was even more perfect in real life. His dimples, his hair, is eyes... Everything. You then realised that you were staring at him. You then blushed.

"Oh my gosh! Hi! Charlie! Omg I love you so much!" Charlie chuckled and smiled at you. He then just stood there staring at you. Omg Charlie lenehan was staring at you.

"Um...?" You said. He the looked away and then looked back.

"Oh... Um I'm sorry," he said. He turned bright red. "It's just... It's just... Um you're beautiful... Heh..." NDNANSFHDNHS!!! You were screaming inside. He just called you beautiful! Charlie-Joe Lenehan-Green called you beautiful! You!

"Oh... Um thanks!" *oh my god Ive just made it so awkward* you said to yourself.

"Oh.. Um" you said "I'm y/n."

"Y/n... That's a nice name." Charlie said, grinning, "I saw your friend here before... Where'd she go?" You were just about to answer when you heard screaming. You saw Melanie running towards you.

"OMG Y/N I WAS ON MY WAY BACK FROM THE TOILETS AND GUESS WHO I BUMPED IN TO?! LEONDRE!!! LEONDRE FROM BAM" she screamed, jumping up and down. Yes, Melanie was more of a Leo girl and you were more of a Charlie girl.

"Um... Melanie..." You said, trying not to laugh.

"What???" She said.

"Turn around..." She turned around and saw Charlie

"OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT" She yelled. You and Charlie started to laugh.

"Hey why don't you go get Leo, Melanie, then me, you, y/n and him can all hang out."

"SURE!" She said, dashing off to get Leo.

5 minutes later Mel and Leondre came back together.

"That's y/n" you heard her say. Leondre came up to you.

"Hey, y/n! Melanie was just telling me all about you!" You smiled and nodded.

"So..." Charlie said, "wanna go on the dodgems or summit?" You all said yes and then you and Mel went to get the tokens.

"Omg! How lucky are we!" She said, giving you a nudge.

"Leo was totally flirting with you" you smirked.

"Shut up!" Melanie said, shoving you. But you could tell she was dead happy. You's walked back to the boys and then you's handed the tokens to the person who controlled the dodgems.

"I'm going on with Leo!" Melanie yelled, rushing over to a cart with Leondre.

"I guess we're sharing one then." Charlie said. He got into the cart and fastened himself in. You couldn't plug your seatbelt in.

"Here let me help" Charlie reached over and helped you fasten yours. "There..." He said. He then looked at you and you's made eye contact. You thought you were about to kiss when...

🌿part 3 anyone?🌿