Part 3: "training"

I was shocked then terrified then angry then terrified again in the very short amount of time 1 second. I looked around for any escape routes I could use to get the hell out of here but unfortunately, the only exit was blocked by that terrifying wolf.

Damn, he probably stood there on purpose too! I continued looking for any way out of here but that was only exit out of this stupid fucking cave!

The wolf looked at all our terrified faces and smiled or at least I think that was a smile. The wolf looking ready for more growled "Next!". 

This was bad I was fourth in line and with one down that means it's my turn to get sent flying after 3 more wolves get there turn to sent flying. I don't think I can survive a hit like that and if I do then surely the resulting impact will affect me permanently in some way?!

Thinking about this I look over at the wolf who got hit first expecting either a severely injured or dead wolf. But I didn't see either. Well, that's not completely true as the wolf is definitely injured but the wolf doesn't even look angry. The wolf looks confused. I didn't even know wolves could look confused. 

My thought process is interrupted when the Big wolf growls "Next!" once more. at first, I think he's referring to the wolf in front of me only for me to see there isn't one. I look around and see the other 2 wolves...Corpses!  

I didn't think he would actually kill us! Shit, I'm too scared I can't even move my legs. The wolf looking angry growled  Far more fiercely than before, "NEXT".

But I'm not budging an inch. The wolfs facial expression is telling me he'll kill me if I don't. Fuck why the Hell do we have to do this! I bite my tongue hard enough for blood to drip from my mouth. I take one very small step forward. 

The wolf tired of waiting walks towards me and extends his claws. I can't take this shit! In a pointless effort to get away I start to run to the side only for him to move so fast I can't even see him at all. 

Shortly after I feel an extreme force hit my side and I go flying into a wall. I open my eyes hazily and see my vision as suffered as I can't see shit. For about 5 seconds I felt nothing until my mind caught and reminded me I was gushing blood from my side by giving me a sensation that feels as someone is hammering hot nails into my bleeding guts. I unconsciously start to whimper in pain. 

As I'm busy with that I hear a message in my head. 

Requirements to gain [Skill: Pain Resistance] have been met, gained [Skill: Pain Resistance Lv:1]. 

As I'm now thinking what the fuck that is my pain feels slightly better. then almost instantly after the first one, another message appears in my head.

Requirements to gain [Skill: Slash Resistance] have been met, gained [Skill: Slash Resistance Lv:1]

As I'm still thinking what the fuck I try to get up only to slip in a pool of my own blood I then collapse on the floor. looking around it seems I've lost a shit ton of blood. My vision starts to get worse than it already was. now I'm trying to resist the urge to pass out as my vision completely fades. I can't even hear anymore. 

Fuck was I going to die. Screw that piece of shit wolf. It's far too hard to keep my self awake at this point and as I begin to pass out I hear another message. Well, hearing would be lying as I have no idea about what the message saying. I can't even think straight anymore. I finally pass out.

Requirements to gain [Skill: Bleeding Resistance] have been met, gained [Skill: Bleeding Resistance Lv:1]

Proficiency met, [Skill: Bleeding Resistance Lv:1] has leveled to [Skill: Bleeding Resistance Lv:2]