xx.

i a n n a

it's Monday and i can feel the weight of their stare at me. some are glaring while some are not. some were gossiping too.

“Ianna, kanina ka pa nila chine-check out. i think it's about the issue.” Wanda said. i smirked.

“just let them stare.” nagtuloy-tuloy lang ako sa lakad ko.

--

it's break time at nasa cafeteria kaming lima ngayon. hindi pa rin sila natigil kaka-titig sakin. if only i could pluck their eyeballs out using my spoon, hays.

“well, well. if it isn't the velvets.” napalingon kami sa nagsalita. this bitch has the guts huh.

i stood up and turned to her.

“yes, Ms. Kim? what can i do for you?” i said sarcastically while faking a smile. she smiled back. nasa amin ang attention ng mga tao sa cafeteria.

“oh, nothing! i'm just waiting for my “boyfriend”. asan na nga ba si Seb?” she said while emphasizing the word “boyfriend.” may ni-dial sya sa phone nya. “hello, baby?” malandi nyang sabi.

“yes, i'm at the cafeteria. and guess what? i just met your ex!” she said happily. i rolled my eyes.

“are you done—” she cut me off.

“what baby? you love me? aww i love you more!” i'm cringing. can i puke right infront of her?

she ended the call and turned to me again.

“see that? that's the guy who chose me over you.” she said referring to Seb.

i stared at her coldly?

“now you're done. so can you leave our table or i'll drag you out?” i saw her reaction. she was mad.

“i really hate your guts!” she was about to slap me when someone stopped her hand.

“really, Jaira? so that's what desperation and insecurity turned you to? it made you a bitch?” i looked at him. isn't he the Trevor guy? ka-ano ano naman nya 'tong Jaira na 'to? ex nya rin? ka-fling? ganun?

“kuya, you know nothing.” nagulat ako. wow, kuya? ang dami kong inisip tapos kuya nya pala?

“i have seen enough, Jaira. you're embarassing. let's go.” hinila nya si Jaira paalis ng cafeteria. after nun, back to normal na ang lahat.