Chapter 1: where are we?

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuugghhhggggggg I'm bored Alan" said a boy thats 15 close to 16 years old about 6'5 with long brown hair in a ponytail with one long bang (bang is a long string(s) of hair) covering his left eye while his right one is free and said eye can be seen as brown, wearing black military boots, baggy black cargo pants, a oversized black hoodie that says " legends are born in November" and under the hoodie is a black muscle shirt. said kid is currently sitting on a bean bag " well do something then to not be bored" said Alan a boy that is 15 is 6'6 has short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing brown flip flops, blue shorts, and a pink tank top saying " I'm to good" and is currently ignoring the boy while playing for honor " why don't you talk to angel? He probably knows a way for you to not be bored." Alan said as he was referring to the kid that is sitting next to him. Said kid is about 15 and is 6'4 having short light brown hair and brown eyes,wearing blue nike shoes, kaki pants, and a green shirt and is watching YouTube on his iPhone with his air pods  " good idea" The unnamed boy said as he got up and started to walk to angel. He got close to him next to his ear and took and earbud out and screamed "HAY RICH BOY!" Angel yelped as he dropped his iPhone on the floor " what the fuck Kevin! Why you do that?" Angel said as he went to grab his now cracked iPhone "aww man" he said as he was currently examining the damage to his iPhone "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" the now named Kevin laughed so hard he fell on the floor while Alan gave some snickers " ohh man sorry but I was bored but now I'm not hehe" Kevin said as he wiped a tear from his eye " well I'm happy my suffering helped you" Angel said sarcastically " yes, yes it did very much thank you" Kevin said with a shit eating grin. "Anyway now that both of you are done screwing around let's play some good old fashion black ops zombies" Alan said as he got the extra controls " which zombies the newer one or the older ones?" Kevin said as he sat to the right of Alan as angel sat to the left of Alan " bo2 I feel like doing it again. That all right with you guys?" Alan said as he got ready to whip some zombie ass " I'm ok with it" Angel said as he turn on his controller " I'm good with it to" Kevin said as he laid back on the sofa " then let's do this!" Alan said " hey u guys remember what round we made it to last time?" Angel said as he was getting comfortable for the long game ahead " 40" both Alan and Kevin said at the same time " mhm well let's see if we can do 50 then." Angel said as the match was loading up.

Time skip

"COME ON ALAN DONT YOU FUCKING DIE!" Kevin screamed as he was on the edge of his seat his controller to his right " COME ON ALAN! ALAN!ALAN!" Angel said as he was also on the edge of his seat "IM TRYING!" Alan screamed back at them "COME ON COME ON" Kevin said as he was almost out of his seat. The screen was currently divided in three for the players both players 2 and 3 are dead and the last one is stuck in a corner with a pack of zombies in-front of him the player then took out a grenade and threw it luckily it killed the pack but the player didn't know 'tis the crawler as it got closer. "YES!" Alan said as he dropped his controller "WAIT DONT" but Angel was to late the crawler was able to kill him "NOOOOOOOOO!" The three boys said as they saw on screen "round 40" "we didn't even get higher" Kevin said as they fell back on the couch "...round 2?" Angel said as he got back up in a sitting position " ugh why not" Alan said as he got back up slowly almost dreading the next outcome "well it can't be wor-" Kevin didn't get to finish his sentence as his iPhone got a notification "sweat a new AoT episode is out" Kevin said with glee "really fuck ya" Alan said as he looked over Kevin's shoulder to look " wait why does it look weird?" Alan said as the notification looked strange " your right mhm must be my iPhone it is old and I have dropped it a few times." Kevin said as he was about to open it "what's AoT?" Angel said as he locked at them "what?..." Kevin and Alan said as they looked at them "Attack on Titan" Alan said as he faced Angel "what's that?" Angel said as he looked at them " Alan I'm connecting to your tv so we can watch the show and can you introduce Angel to the basics to AoT" Kevin said as he connected and opened the the app while Alan was briefing Angel " ugh Alan is your tv busted?" Kevin said as Alan looked at the tv to see that it was fuzing and glowing? "What the fu-" Alan said as the tv suddenly exploded.
———————————————————————————
Kevin hears chirping of birds and smells so many different things and it's cleaner He slowly opens up his eyes to see he's in a forest he stood up but saw he was wearing something different it's black and have golden pieces of metal and fits to his arm like it's a second skin. He also saw that he has a long black scarf "what am I wearing?" He said but his voice was deeper way deeper he saw a pond a few feet away. Standing up and was shocked he was taller than the trees he stumbled over to the pond to see himself "what I'm umbra from warframe? Wha-" He couldn't finish as an influx of info comes to his mind. He saw his life in this world. He was umbra the only of his kind he has two close friends a berserker from "for honor" and a recon from "black ops 4"and they follow the king of the planet. Corvo but he looks like titan Eren and the war, the humans, everything, now he, the berserker, and the recon are waiting for the king to wake up from his head injuries after his skull was crushed in, it wouldn't be a problem because it would have healed but to save a majority of humans on the island he used his power on colossal titans to make the wall... wait wall..."IM IN ATTACK ON TITAN WHAT THE FUCK!"
Kevin said as he feel on his butt.
———————————————————————————
Similar things happened to both Alan and Angel. Alan happens to be the berserker from "for honor" and Angel being the recon for "black ops 4"
Kevin has warframes from the game "Warframe" and all of his warframes have a clan tag on the right shoulder saying "neo legends" and on the left shoulder saying "void" for clan alliance his color scheme is mostly jade black and oriken gold(their color packets in the game) his weapons are his Boltor prime ( assault rifle ), lex prime(pistol), and umbras signature skiajati (katana).
Alan has his berserker from "for honor" his axes are sharp but some of it is chipped off and the wood looks old an worn, he has the default look but it's a majority black with pink lines and on his back is the punisher emblem.
Angel has recon from bo4 with the default look for it and his weapons are GKS for his main weapon with a grip and suppressor and the default color scheme and a combat knife.
———————————————————————————
Kevin stands back up he looks around he hears a thud behind him and he sees Alan he slowly goes over to him. "Hey Alan wake up" Kevin said as he started shaking his shoulder "ugh my head, Kevin is that you?" Alan said as he started to sit up with the help of Kevin "ya it's me apparently I'm umbra, your berserker from "for honor" and Angel is recon from "black ops 4" and were in AoT and right now it's just me, you and Angel is no where to be seen and ya" Kevin said as he sat next to Alan "move!" Both heard "what was that?" Alan said as he Looked around "move!" Both Looked around the area " that almost sounds like Ang-" Kevin said as both he and Alan got hit by something hard making them be launched in the trees "sorry! I was falling and saw you guys" Angel said as he got up "fuck it" Kevin said "wait Kevin, Alan?" Angel said as he looked at us "no fuck this I'm going to fucking sleep if y'all going somewhere carry my sorry ass I'm going to fucking sleep" Kevin said as Alan and Angel both got up " Actually how about we all just lay down huh?" Alan said also lying down " uhh ok I guess" Angel said as he also laid down "goodnight" they said to each other.
———————————————————————————
This is the book writing guy hope y'all like it or not I'll make new ones until I don't want to anymore anyway later I guess