Chapter 3: wait we can do what?

Chirping could be heard above our little gang of friends as they walked along the grassy floor of the big open plain. They have big walking north for the past week heading in the direction to the walls but they don't know that. During the week they have found out some little kinks in there body so far they have been useful like Alan's heighten senses that could literally give him a mental image of his surrounding for 2 miles , and Angels unparalleled eye sight which could spot a fly from over 5 miles away, and Kevin's reflexes when he was able to catch a boulder that was going to Angels nape when he wasn't looking when Alan threw in a fit of rage. These are barley the beginning of what they can do but the rest will come in time. Now let's see if they can figure out a major ability the three poses that can help them hide in plane sight instead of sticking out like a thump but before they can figure out if they can they'll get there first in counter with the mindless titans. "Guys did you hear that?" Angel said as he stopped leading the group "no I didn't hear anything" Alan said as he stoped in between the both of them "no he's right I also heard something, like something fell" Kevin said as he took the rear of the group "ya now that you mention it I see well fell multiple things in the forest over there" Alan said as he pointed to the east of them were trees that towers over all of them are at "do you think it's the titans that exist in the world" Kevin said getting his weapon the skiajati ready for a battle "if so then let's kick their titanic ass to hell!" Alan said as he got his newly named axes "cutter and death" out of their holsters "Angel stay back your weak when it's close quarters but because your the only one with a long range weapon you'll cover our backs got it" Alan said as he and Kevin went to the front while Angel stayed back "got it" Angel said getting his gun which he calls "raptor" they waited in silence as thundering steps are coming from the forest they see trees falling as they come closer then from the edge of the leafs a horde of 30 titans appeared "so I take 10 on the left Alan take the 10 on the right and Angel take the middle o-" Kevin couldn't finish his sentence because Angel just one-taped a fat Titan in the head it fell down steaming "wait I thought only way to kill them is to aim for the nape but he just shot it in the head so does our weapons kill them like if it was a normal person?" Asked Alan as he was momentarily stunned "fuck it why not" Kevin said as he took out the blade off of its holster "It's gold...why am I not surprised" Kevin said as he ran to the horde with Alan by his side as Angel shot from behind them not making a booming sound because of the silencer. Kevin ran to his smaller counterparts with his blade in hand a group of three 15m titans were at the front wanting to test the theory that Alan said about there weapons he went to cut them in half instead of there napes, blood exploded from there midsection as the slowly fell in two Kevin noted that they didn't regenerate they indeed died "this will be easier then" Kevin said with a grin behind his helmet as he ran to a 5m and kicked him to a 10m while cutting in a diagonal slash that cut the 5m in two while the 10m face was cut in a perfect line, Kevin decided to test his strength to see if his muscles were for use not for show, the last five were walking to him in a group he started running to them while cocking his right fist when he came to the one in front he punched with all his might the one he punched its body was fully destroyed along with the other four and the path of destruction went on for awhile. When it stopped Kevin could see that everything was destroyed were he threw his fist and said fist was not even smoking "holy shit that was...what the fuck..." Kevin said he was so stunned he didn't notice a 15m abnormal run/jump to him until he felt something hit his side but he didn't move even when it was biting and punching "it doesn't hurt...wait it's literally space armor so nothing here on earth should break it and it has shields and if it's from my game then it should be 1200 shield and 500 health god I love umbra mods and prime mods" after Kevin said this he strait up bitch slapped the abnormal to death "ohh dam that was COOL!" Said Kevin as he started walking over to Angel.
(With Alan at the same time as Kevin)
Alan ran to his prey wielding both his weapons ready for battle "eat this assholes!" Alan screamed as a war cry. When he was in range with a 10m he swung down with his axe down the middle of the Titan making him fall in two then two 8m titans tried to go for his legs in return Alan stomped on both of them and the last 7 titans he decided to do a whirlwind attack which surprisingly actually worked "HELL YA MOTH-" then he heard a boom to his left. When he turned he saw Kevin with his fist forward and a path of destruction in its wake. He was so numb that he wasn't able to warn his friend about a Titan coming up to him but he was surprised when he saw it did nothing to him then he remembered it was warframe now thinking about there armor his is good with fighting but it's made of leather and cloth so it must not be good against canons and guns maybe, Angels is Kevlar so it's better than his, and then there's Kevin's op armor "why does he get the good stuff" Alan moaned as he saw Kevin walking to Angel and started walking himself
(With Angel at the same time as the others)
Angel got on one knee steadied his hands and aimed at his targets between his friends moving bodies and fired single round shots he wanted to help his friends quickly so he tried to kill the titans as fast as possible and luckily he seemed to be able to hit the titans heads fast enough to help his friends but they didn't need it apparently because before he could help he saw Kevin show those titans who are boss.

Time skip brought to you by Umbra covered by a black mist and a merging from the mist is Rhino Prime

It's been about an hour since the fight if you can call it that. The three are now seen to be in a semi forest/plain area with the wall in the horizon. They are currently sitting around a fire that Alan had maid. They sat there in what seemed like ages in complete silence "so we killed titans in a way that should not happen, and I hope I'm not the only one who suddenly knows how to use my weapon, and looks like the wall is over there..." Alan said as he looked at them with the fickle of flames in front of them "ya...maybe we can do other things that are unique in our own respective games" Angel said as he stood up "I'll go first. I want to take a guess and say we focus on what we want in our game and it appears so I'll think about a drone with a camera and also maybe my dog Ace as well..." Angel said as he put out his hand with his palm facing the sky... nothing happened until a blue mist appeared and out came the bulldog from bo4 and a drone with a cam "ha ha it worked!" Said Angel as he stood up as the dog "Ace" ran around him "hmm let me see then" Kevin said as he stood up it took a minute but a black mist appeared around him it grew bigger until it took over his body. When it cleared instead of Umbra out came Rhino Prime (like the images below it with what I already said last chapter but now 30m and still looks skin tight that see muscles and the crotch peace is not there but his dick under his suit but now with no cloth to cover it and still all black but the gold peace's and not my images just the one I found)

 When it cleared instead of Umbra out came Rhino Prime (like the images below it with what I already said last chapter but now 30m and still looks skin tight that see muscles and the crotch peace is not there but his dick under his suit but now wi...

"YES! I may love Umbra but nothing can top Rhino Prime as my fav" Kevin said as he looked himself over and liking what he sees

"YES! I may love Umbra but nothing can top Rhino Prime as my fav" Kevin said as he looked himself over and liking what he sees. "Wait if you can transform into a different frame then maybe..." Alan said as he stood up and immediately a pink mist surrounded him and just as quickly disappeared now instead of a berserker there is a Titan well a Titan with muscle and looks like Alan "yes now with this we" " ya ya we get it blend in bla bla and I already sent the drone and lucky the bump right there is the one you told me to look for." Angel said as showed a iPad type of device that showed a fed of the place "uhm right sooooooooo how we do this now?" "Idk in the morning because I'm actually really tired all of the sudden" Kevin said before he just fell to the floor sound asleep "would you look at that I'm also falling" Alan said still in his disguise (which I'll call Titan cuse ya) "huh I'm not ti-" and down goes the last one. Now let's see how they will interact with the scouts in the morning for there next expedition will they let them "capture" them or will they find another way find out next time on the amazing world of... wait wrong thing ohh right it's the awful comic of AoT yay