Chapter 8: shattered dream

The gate was broken. Huge rocks rains down from the sky. Some people were running, screaming but not all of them. There were some that were frozen with fear not believing that the wall could ever be broken. There were so much screaming. So much death and right in the center of it All was both Alan and Kevin trying to find the Yager's but with no such luck. They saw so many people dying in horrific and awful ways. Why weren't the titans attacking them. They always attack at the first sign of them. Are the humans more important than two beings that can kill them so easily not important right now? Kevin saw so many dead bodies with either bight marks on them or the only thing that remains is some unwanted body part. And the blood ohh god the blood there is so much of it everywhere he looks. Her hears so much screaming so much death. It feels like he is going insane. Why can't he save them. Why doesn't he save them he can do it but why not. He wants to save them so badly. He was thinking these things so much that the only thing that broke him out of it was a small girl holding a baby screaming as she saw her parents be eaten in front of her. Another Titan came it was getting closer to her. Should I save her. Closer. I can't. Closer. I need to save her. Closer.  I can't do that. Closer. I'll save her! When he turns his body to face them it's to late the girl was picked up and the baby was crushed when it picked her up and it's jaw opened while the girl screamed. Then nothing.......Kevin didn't move. He didn't do anything. He just stood there. Just stood there. After this Kevin blanked out from everything and everyone and just walked somewhere with out knowing we're. He was just...lifeless. On the other hand, Alan is not faring better actually I think it might be worse he walked upon a plaza like area with so many titans eating away of humans still alive he froze. He watched from them eat away at them like it was nothing. It toke some minutes until they were finished but Alan couldn't hold it he threw up on the closest building that was there. He threw up for minutes and even when there was nothing in his stomach. After that he stood up and ran back outside the hole. He couldn't stand it anymore. He hopes Kevin finds them cause he can't stand it anymore. But what he doesn't know is that Kevin already walked out the hole. He is currently walking slowly back to his base. Trying to peace himself back together. They were both broken that day along with the rest of the surviving humans. Both Kevin and Alan found out that they need to get stronger. They need to get stronger. Stronger.
———————————————————————————
Yoooo it's me again. Sorry it's so shit and short I really don't know how to right this one chapter. Well I'll try better on the next one. Any way what was it? Ohhh ya. FUCK THIS STUPIDLY AWFUL FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BOOK!