Chapter 2: So what now?

*warning* the images at the end are not for innocent people ( or children) and I don't own them they would be for example for something at the end ok? Ok now that that's out of the way let's continue no? ———————————————————————————
Alan was the first to wake up but he couldn't see because he was shrouded in a cloud of steam "wha-? We're did all this steam come from? Why does my body feel on fire! It hurts it hurts it hurts! AHHHHHH!" Alan screamed up to the heavens his screaming was that of a monster a Titan and as the pain got more stronger it grew with vigor. He screamed for what seamd like an eternity but it was acutely only a few minutes but his pain was unimaginable. " i-it f-finished thank god" Alan said as he sat up "I look different" Alan said he stood up and went over to the lake that was near Kevin's body. He steeped over him and was on the edge of the lake "I look smaller? Wait I look like me now what? But yesterday I was a berserker? I still have all the same things wait does that mea-" "ugh my body" Angel said as he was getting up "Angel good your up do I look like well me now?" Alan said as he went over to him "wa? I can't see straight. Why is it so hot?" Angel said as he was wobbling in place " wait is it going to happen to hi- ANGEL BRACE YOURSELF!" Alan said with urgency "wha- AHHHHHHHH!" Angel screamed as he collapsed Alan tried to catch him but Angels body was emitting a hot steam that burned the skin on Alan's hands to the point were bones were shown " shit that hurt. Angel if you can hear me bear with it it will pass" Alan said as he was next to the steam cloud but all he heard was Angels scream he hoped that he heard him but he wasn't sure. It took longer than Alan had thought it would be only a few minutes but it was an hour an hour of watching his friend his brother wither in pain and he couldn't do anything about it "hey it's ok take it easy deep breaths. In and out ok. In. Out. In. Out" Alan said as he was holding him close to his chest. As Angel was calming down Alan saw that he was shorter than he was yesterday way shorter. " what happened Alan..." Angel said as he slowly got up " I don't know but it happened to me as well and I if it happened to you then it might happen to Kevin as well" Alan said as he helped Angel get on his feet " well fuc-" all of a sudden Kevin's body started to spasm and he was roaring it sounded like it was only agony " what's happening!" Angel said as he limped to Kevin's steam cloud " I don't know! Wait he has epilepsy do you think that?" " ohh god I hope not." Angel said fearing for the worst. It was hours of nonstop pain for Kevin and fear for his friends "Kevin! Kevin dude are you ok your marking us worry even more!" Alan said as he was to his right while Angel was to his left "he looks way different and what's more important WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HIS DICK ITS FUCKING HU-" " FUCKING SHIT MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD MY FUCKING BODY WHAT THE FUCCCCK AHHHH MY FUCKING GOD MY DICK IS ON FIRE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!" Kevin said as he shot up straight " wait my dick? HOLY SHIT MY DICK! WHY IS IT LIKE THAT!" Kevin said as he looked over his body. "Holy shit I look like I was sculpted by a god wait. If warframes are made by the oriken and they make everything gold and well godly I guess it makes sense." Kevin said as he tried to stand " wait you guys you look different why are you both smaller?" Kevin said as he looked as his friends "yes and no Angel shrunk I'm the same you grew in more ways than one" Alan said as he looked over himself,Angel and Kevin " so what happened to us. My guess is that our body's took the form of what we know of the characters lore with our own imagination of what they should be." Kevin said to his friends "wut?" Alan said "omg I said what we think our dudes should be like it is." Kevin said as he face palmed "ohh why didn't you say that?" " I did you know what nevermind." Kevin said as he stood up towering over his brothers " so I vote to find the walls and help the humans and on the way there we figure out what we can do so who's with me?" Kevin said as he choose a direction and started walking "hey wait up on us Kevin and how are you walking with that?" "umbra. It's umbra. Until we find a way to turn human call me umbra ok? Ok and I don't know I can still move around like normal it's not even bothering me mhm." Kevin said as the three started walking.
" is this the right direction?" " I don't know." "Fuck"
—————————————————————————
Authors notes

Alan aka "berserker" use to be default until recently. Height 15 meters, has some muscle but in a athletic way for speed and parkour 4-pack abs,still has mostly black and strips of pink clothes And the punisher logo on his back, and surprisingly he has a dick when Titans don't have genitalia said dick is what a normal human dick of 6 inches would be on a Titan

Angel aka "recon" use to be default until recently. Hight 10 meters,has a runners build,still has same armor and color, and his balls are baseball Titan size and his shaft is long that it reaches his thigh when soft and when hard it reaches his knees

Kevin aka "Umbra" use to be default until recently. Height 21 meters, extremely musclier that the body suit hugs his body and leaves nothing to the imagination and is also athletic better than both Alan and Angel have combined in speed and strength having an 8-pack abs, still has jade black and oriken gold color scheme, and his dick can only be described to belong to a god. and surprisingly it is covered by the body suit but you can clearly see it as it shows all of it even the veins on it and the robe only covers very little of it you'll still be able to see a big portion of the shaft and a big portion of his balls.
For example these images imagine Both dicks combined the length and width and the big balls combined as well and the muscle and hight on the second image but on a male and it's muscles bigger more pronounced and godly. (side note. What to know why I choose this for umbra because of a certain fanfic oneshots lemons I read on warframe and god dam so why not in here as well.)
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQxOsZVvq5qhgbH0i67qb7Og71Oq0ER80veIUOV7YbxY7RjnCGx
https://iris.paheal.net/_images/47b6e76c7a6adf0a78d7046043444fc5/2814050%20-%20Mag%20NYX%20Warframe.jpg