The end part 2

Hoppo pov

I have just finished setting up the beach with the boys and turn around to go to my office. I recon today is going to be a stinker and really busy. I unlock my door and walk in seeing a couple of folded bits of paper on the floor. I pick them up ans see it's a letter addressed to the lifeguard team. I decided to read it first before taking it to the boys, at first I thought that it was some kind of sick joke. That is until I see tear drops on the page with Luna written on the bottom. I sprint out my office and look all around at places she may go. Finally I lock eyes with her in the distance. I shout her name and start sprinting to her. " GET THE SKI, AND GET TO THE CLIFF. LUNA IS GOING TO JUMP" I tell into my radio. I hear many replays even from boys I didn't know were there. From the corner of my eye I see Dean running just behind me. I am focused on Luna who has gotten up and is walking to the edge. I see Jesse who has gone for his daily jog stop and call out to her. But, before he took another step she jumped. "NO!!" I tell and hear verious of the same from the boys. "JESSIE!" I hear Dean yell and look just in time to see him jump after her. "GET BOTH JETSKI'S OUT NOW, CALL THE AMBO, POLICE AND CHOPPER. I WANT BOTH MY BOY AND GIRL SAFE NOW!" I yell into the radio as I run back to the tower with dean beside me. I see both jetski's flying through the water as I make it to the top of the tower. I see Maxie with tears in his eyes on the phones to the ambo and police while talking on the radio to the boys and chopper. Dean looks at me and puts a hand on my shoulder I jump and turn around. Must of been in my own world. "Sorry mate, didn't mean to make you jump, but do you know what happened? What caused this?" He asked with tears in his eyes and one going down his cheek. I go to my back pocket and pull out the notes. I have tears flying down my face as my body shook with silent sobs. I hand it to him and watch as he reads it. He falls to his knees as he finishes reading it. I make a phone call to the rest of the lifeguards that were not on shift today to come in. They were all very confused and concerned. I hear the radio crackle as the boys on the jet skies radio across saying that that have Jessie and Luna and that she has gone but Jessie is ok. I hear a bunch of the boys all yelling no. I fall to the ground as the police and ambulance arrives....

___________________________
2 weeks later: (Hoppo's POV)
It's the day of Luna's funeral. All the lifeguards are here and some of Lunas other friends and good family members. Some of the boys are not taking it very well. Dean has taken off work and hardly leaves his house. Maxie is also not leaving his home other than coming to work. Even at work he his quite and not how he normally acts. Jessie is someone who is taking it the hardest. He blames himself for not getting to her sooner. Harrison is taking it the hardest though. He doesn't admit it but we all know that they both liked each other. He was devastated when he read the note. Matt also blames himself. He has gone through this with his own family. He thinks he could of done something to help. I'm not going well either. My attitude has gotten worse and I am letting all the boys talk to me when I haven't vented and expressed my feelings. I have no idea what to do anymore.

(3rd person)
Luna was cremated and the lifeguards are spreading her ashes on the cliff and over the water. It was her favourite spot to go when she wants to be alone or to relax. All the boys were in tears and holding each other in a brotherly way for comfort. Infront of them Dean and Bruce were holding the jar that holds Luna's ashes. They both say some words about Luna and then pass it on to some other boys to say some words for Luna as well. After everyone had said everything they want. Deano and Hoppo open the jar and let her ashes spread. They all sat there watching the sunset and comforting each other.

_______________________-___

Hey all. Sorry this so late I still will have another chapter and all that. Anyway please let me know what you think and thank you for. And thanks for 2K of you reading this crap story. Talk to y'all soon. Peace ✌🏼