I like the run

Samantha's pov
Peter and the gang decided to show me around new york. If I'm going to be fair to the Avengers then I can't just stay in one place. They fixed most of the damage. I still have my disguise, but as we are walking we see a big group surrounding some people. I turn to Peter, "what is that about?" "You never herd of the Avengers?" My eyes go wide, "yeah, uh you guys let's go into this store." I push them into a random store. I then push them into a dressing room. MJ turns to me "why are we in a dressing room?" "Well the Avengers are looking for me." Peter gives me a look. "Why are they looking for you?" "Well the night I met you I used my powers to go check out my new apartment, but what I didn't notice is that the black widow and Hawkeye where checking on the damage from the battle that night. I used my staff to get on the roof and the followed me and told me join them if not the rest of the Avengers will be looking for me." They have a look of not being surprised. I then focus on changing my appearance, I change my hair to blond with pink tips and change my eye color to blue and skin tone paler and change my voice to be a little higher. They stare in shock, "I thought you said you can turn into mythical creatures and animals?" "Yeah but if I focus hard enough I can just change my appearance." We then walk out of the store. "Im going to separate from you guys for a while I'll be at your apartment at six, I want to do some running but I don't want y'all I my mess." They nod and I turn back to normal. I go into the store again and into the dressing room and teleport to the opposite roof from where the Avengers are. I go to the edge and connect to there minds. Hey you guys "where the fuck are you kid." Look across on the roof.  I disconnect the link and the look up. I smerk and I have a mask so that the civilians can't recognize me.
Tony and the others start coming towards the roof.

Once they are on the roof, I go to the edge of the roof. "Hey y'all, y'all miss me?" "Kid we found you now tell us." I smerk, " Tony I said if you catch me then I tell y'all." I pull out the pen I stole from his lab. "How the fuck did you get that?" "Before I left I grabbed it." They run after me but I turn the pen into the staff and jump off the edge and landed on the street. I wink and use my speed to go to the other side of the street and use the staff and jump up to the roof of the building I was next to. Tony and Thor come flying at me and the rest jump on the roof of the buildings. Tony comes close and catches me from behind but teleport out of his grasp, and make it look like I'm falling but I teleport midair to the building the rest of the gang is.

"Hey y'all I got to go it is almost six and I promised the spider that I will be back.Y'all still have seven hours." We fight and I nock them out and Tony and Thor come towards me "why are you not giving us the information we need kid. I'm tired, you had your fun, now let us catch you." "Sorry Tony I can't tell y'all that information will change the purpose of my job and y'all's life,  I can only make small changes."

I then teleport to the same ally way from earlier that morning. I use my speed to get to the apartment and go up the fire escape into Peter's room. When I get to his window I knock on it. They let me in and I take off my mask. "That was so cool Mari, we watched on the new live." Ned looks at me like if I were the stars. "What were you talking about with Tony Stark?" I give them a look, "he was trying to convince me to go with them,  but I said no" "How did you knock them out? " "I've done it before,  that night the first saw me."

Time skip

We had a nice dinner, I'm in the guest bedroom. I then go to sleep.

Time skip again to the next morning

I get up and shower and brush me teeth. I go to the living room and I see the parkers sitting on the couches. " Thank you Mr. and  Mrs. Parker and Peter for letting me stay the night and I will forever be in your dept." " It's no big deal hun,  you are always invited to our house." "Thank you Mrs.Parker. I will be hanging out with Peter and his friends more often because I will be going to the same school as them. This won't be the last you will see me don't worry. Thanks Peter for the help." "Your welcome, and don't get yourself into more trouble." I smerk, "you know I cant do that." Just to surprise him I did the handshake that he does with Ned. "Thanks yall!" With that I leave and go out of the building and teleport to the tower.