Chapter 7

Having said nothing after the odd question Alucard has asked. Finding it to stay your distance from the vampire to make yourself more comfortable.

Your cloak did little to shield your arms from the cold night even with a bright fire blooming in front. The ragged bandages covering your curses gave the warmth of tightness but it still did not suffice.

"I'm still not completely clear on why you do not catch fire in the daylight" Sypha spoke

"I am half-human. My mother's name was Lisa and she was mortal" Alucard addressed waver in his words low as a kiss of wind touched your heated cheek.

"I would very much like to hear the story of how that happened," Sypha said with a friendly smile on her face as Alucard chuckled.

"She actually showed up at his front door. She found the castle and bandaged on the front door with the palm of her knife" Alucard told

"She sounds interesting" Sypha commented

"Oh, she was remarkable. She beat on the door until my father let her in and then demanded he teaches her how to be a doctor."

"Wait? Dracula taught human women how to be a doctor? Trevor interrupted sitting up from his slack position "What was first bloodletting?" He laughed at his unpleasant joke.

Eyes narrowed slightly before standing up pushing your cloak to the and staring down the impulsive Belmont pulling at the bandages on your left arm showing as they reflected in the glow of the fire.

"This is all I have. Dracula came to an orchard where an orphanage now lays buried to the ground along with all its children. Nearly escaped with my life but I still was caught and left with this cursed reminder" straining your hand into a tight fist causing your blunt fingernails to puncher into your palm as small seeps of blood appeared with the markings on your arm suddenly glowing red as a blood circle appeared above your clenched fist.

There was only a brief whisper of rustling whispered in the wind

Taking the front of your group as the markings and blood circle rouged brightly even as the fire was put out. Horrid smells of demons wafted at your nose even with trying to suppress with your cloak smelling of the soil and rain.

A meek laugh escaped your mouth as five demons approached your view. Bending your right knee forward and kept your left leg backward with raising both arms as your blood altered creating a reaper. Its string-like handle with red ribbons floating off at the bottom blending as they disappeared into the air.

"Shall we see which demon is the strongest?" You questioned with a coy expression not minding the bull and lizard-like demons threatening with hissing and gasp growls.

The first was smart and tried attacking from both sides. Sliding your right foot to a sharp curve allowing your body to spin and have your left leg glide above the snow-covered ground as your reaper fully matured and spun along with your body's movement.

As the demons closed in as did your reapers speed. A light exhales and feather of words "Plenus sanguinis."

The demon on the left has been held by the seal of the blood circulation as your reaper splintered the demon leaving its entrails clung to your blade.

"Appears I will need another blood purification" You sighed with a shake of your head waving your reaper sharply to cleanse it if the demon.

A peek from the corner of your eye when looking at the other demon sealed in your magic circle watching as it struggled helplessly to move as its flesh disintegrated falling to the ground like the ash of burning wood.

"Seems we are almost there," you murmured watching the full moon feeling its bliss for the quiet moment until noticing the faint glare from Alucard's eyes.

"Care to take out the rest?"