||11||

you're the one for me_

_

yoongi ran around the shop, with a variety of flowers in his arms. apparently there was some kind of "couples day" thing tomorrow at a local high school and his flower shop was the only local shop so it was a busy day.

"thank you, have a nice day!" yoongi heard hoseok say to a customer.

yoongi packaged a bouquet of red roses and handed it to the high school student who ordered it, "thank you, come again!" he said cheerfully.

yoongi went back to work right away and started to package a bouquet of red and white tulips.

eventually, both he and hoseok were finished and they closed the store.

"oh god, i think today was the busiest day we've ever had." hoseok sighed as he sat down on a stool.

yoongi went into the staff room and got out two orange sodas from the mini fridge. yoongi came out the staff room and tossed a soda to hoseok who just barely caught it.

yoongi opened the can and started drinking, "oh shit." he suddenly said.

hoseok stopped drinking his soda, "what is it?" he asked.

"what time is it?" yoongi asked in a worried tone.

hoseok checked his watch, "it's seven forty nine, why?" he asked.

yoongi quickly put down the soda, "oh no, i have to put on that stupid get up again." he groaned.

hoseok scratched his head, "y-you don't have to have to do something you don't want to." he muttered quietly.

yoongi blinked, "what?" he asked.

hoseok shook his head, "nothing, it's nothing," he paused, "but, do you like taehyung?" hoseok asked.

tae awoke with a start, he looked around and scanned his surroundings. he was in his bed.

tae tried to recall his memories,

taehyung stormed out of the building, he went inside the limo.

"y-young master taehyung?" the driver asked.

"drive." tae commanded.

"b-but, what about-." the driver protested.