||32||

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩┊         ┊       ┊   ✫┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆               ❝ 𝒾  𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒  𝓎𝑜𝓊  𝓈𝑜

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆               ❝ 𝒾  𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒  𝓎𝑜𝓊  𝓈𝑜 . ❞
┊ ⊹     ┊
✯ ⋆       ┊ .  ˚
˚✩

"and.. done!" jimin spoke as he grinned then walked away slowly to admire his hard work.

yoongi got off his bed, slowly walking over the the full length mirror which stood in his room, looking ay himself, he couldn't believe it was him.

the same short black bob cut with bangs, the shape of the wig cupped his more rounder face perfectly. his face had a soft, natural makeup look, false eyelashes along with winged eyeliner with bronze and eyeshadow, making his eyes noticeable yet as if there was no makeup.

a light pinkish color dusted his squishy pale cheeks, on his thin lips, a layer of shiny peach scented lip gloss sat. the outfit consisted of a light baby blue hoodie, cuffed slightly ripped jeans, white ankle socks, and white sneakers. he had to admit, it was pretty cute.

"okay, i guess this looks okay.." yoongi grumbled out.

jimin grinned, "thought so." he spoke in an annoyingly stand off-ish tone.

yoongi lightly punched jimin's arm, "whatever, loser." he giggled as he headed out the door.

"have fun sweetie!" jimin called out in a purposely mom-like tone.

"alright mom!" yoongi called back, going along with jimin's weird roleplay thing.

jimin bursted out into a fit of laughter, "but seriously, good luck on whatever you're doing. i'll make sure to lock up before i leave." he gave a sweet little smile.

yoongi smiled back before closing the door then sighing, "your own fault for being an idiot. now you have to pay the consequences." he mumbled under his breath.

once out of the apartment building, yoongi started to rethink his choices when faced with the crowds and crowds of people walking along. feeling himself shrinking smaller and smaller with each passing second, yoongi contemplated on whether or not to just chicken out.

"it's not too late y'know." one part of him whispered.

"no, use this opportunity to clear up any misconceptions tae's sister might have of him. you at least owe him that much!" the better half of him shouted back.

"yeah, that's right. i have to do this, for tae." he told himself.

going into the busy streets, yoongi tried to boost his confidence as much as he could while on the way to the café.

"you can do this."

"you got this!"

"but what if she sees through my lie?"

"and the situation gets worse for tae."

"no, don't think about that."

"gah! shut up!"

yoongi mentally slapped himself for thinking that way and making the situation worse, but a small part of him believed all these things even though it probably sounded ridiculous.

but that didn't matter as he had already arrived.

gulping nervously, yoongi's palms started to sweat, he didn't know why he was so nervous. it was just a casual afternoon right?

oh how he wished it was true.

reaching for the handle, yoongi's mind went blank as he stepped inside the bustling coffee shop.

i know this was a really short chapter and anti climatic for the long wait but i'm just not as motivated as before to continue this story, im sorry for not being faithful and to everyone who wants a proper ending but to be honest i dont even have an end goal in mind. i was stupid for starting this without a clear plan and now that this story has a decent amount of readers, i dont feel like this story is deserving of that. im not sure if i want to discontinue this completely but as of now i dont feel like going on.

but, i am continuing the harry potter au series since i feel i did a much better job at writing that + i actually have a plan with that, so please go check it out if you like my writing which i appreciate a lot :))💜.

again, sorry for everyone who genuinely enjoyed this story, it's no one's fault but mine.