||25||

"can we just talk?"_

"can we just talk?"
_

"yoongi, we need to talk." tae answered to yoongi's question earlier in a serious tone.

at that moment, yoongi's body froze up completely, he wanted to say something but couldn't.

tae sat down on a nearby chair followed by jungkook and yoongi who both did the same.

yoongi's voice finally seemed to work, "look- i know what you guys are going to say, i- i'm sorry for everything i did. just so you know, i take the relationship tae and i have very seriously-." he started to ramble endlessly, not meeting eye contact with any of the two.

"woah there yoongi, look, i'm not mad at you. you two were drunk and people do things they regret when drunken." tae reassured as he held yoongi's slightly shaking hand.

jungkook cleared his throat, "jimin is coming over here too by the way." he announced slowly.

yoongi stood up, "wh- what?! why didn't you tell me?" he asked in a frenzy.

jungkook stood up as well, "look, it's fine yoongi, it's not like he'll come up to you and slap you or anything." he stated.

yoongi calmed down and sat back down, his face full of worry.

as the room got grim, yoongi noticed something behind tae and jungkook, one of the men from earlier was holding a flower pot and was about to smash it onto jungkook's head.

yoongi stood up swiftly and ran over to behind jungkook,

he took the hit.

beep beep beep

yoongi woke up, his head was throbbing with pain. everything hurt.

beep beep beep

yoongi looked to the left, an iv was there, he looked down at his left arm, the iv was attached there.

beep beep beep

on the right was a table with some flowers and a card along with a red balloon.

beep beep beep

the sound of the heartbeat monitor could be heard, it was ringing in yoongi's ears.

beep beep beep

up ahead, yoongi saw jin slumped down on a chair, namjoon on the floor laying down, jungkook slumped down on another chair, and tae at his side, all of them were sleeping.