||14||

should i move on?_

should i move on?
_

"i love you min yoongi." hoseok whispered softly into yoongi's ear.

"you.. what? wait, hold on." yoongi said as he pulled away and tried to process this.

hoseok scratched his head awkwardly, "it's just that- well, i know we broke up but the more i thought about that these past few days, the more i realized that we shouldn't have broken up." he confessed.

yoongi remained silent, he was feeling so much emotions right now that it was hard to process everything.

"you don't have to love me back," hoseok continued on, "but please consider it." he said as he grabbed yoongi's hand and kissed it.

yoongi blushed, was it alright for him to feel this way about his ex? did he still posses feelings for taehyung?

"i- i'll think about it at least." yoongi said.

hoseok sighed in relief, "lets go, i know that something happened with taehyung in there but i don't want to force you to tell me, just know that i'm always here to listen." he smiled.

yoongi smiled back then slumped down into the seat as he looked outside the window as hoseok started driving away.

yoongi thought about what had happened, did taehyung really mean what he said? maybe it was all his fault, many people in his life have said that he's just a nuisance, an annoying, bratty, nuisance. yoongi felt like he was gonna cry, but he tried his hardest not to, he didn't want to make hoseok worry.

after what seemed like forever, they arrived at their place and yoongi rushed into the building, he prayed that nobody would be in the lobby of the building but alas, there were three males who seemed to all be smoking even though it was indoors. yoongi hated when people smoked so he just tried to walk away fast.

one of the guys whistled at him and yoongi flinched, "hey, beautiful, what's your name?" the guy asked.

"not again." yoongi said in his mind, he tried to walk away but one of the guys grabbed his wrist.

"we're you going?" he asked, yoongi gagged at his breath which smelled like cigarettes.

"let me go." yoongi whispered, he tried to sound tough but he was quivering.

"guys, look! this one's scared." the guy holding him cooed and his friends laughed as they came over.

yoongi started quivering more when the three of them started closing in on him, he wanted to scream and try to beat them up but his body wouldn't move.