Finding Bella Swan

"So he took it well?" Emily asked as I arrived home from talking with Quil. After his unexpected kiss, we just walked along the beach. We decided that we would officially start dating, but keep it on the down low for a week or two. The only people we would tell are the pack and the elders. Kim also took the news well, which was a relief for me. That means I would get to see her more often. Even though she's be hanging around Jared.

"Yeah, he did," I said as a smile graced on my face.

"Tell me everything," Emily squealed as she dragged me up to my room. I giggled as we reached my bedroom. "Talk."

"Well, he definitely took it better then you did," I said before getting into the long ass story of me telling my imprint everything.

••••••••••

"Did you stay the night?" I asked Paul as I walked down the stairs. Sam said that he was allowed to go home now and go to school again. It has been a week and even though Paul is a hothead, he did get his shifting mostly under control to go back into the public.

"Nah, I just came here for the food," he said as he stuffed what looked like a pound of eggs into his mouth. He was wearing a navy blue tee shirt with some cut offs, making his brand new tattoo stand out.

"Well then don't steal all the food," I said while stealing the bowl of fruit from his hand, making him scowl at me.

"Give me that back you bit-"

"Shut it you two, I don't need wolfs bursting in the middle of my kitchen," Emily said while placing a plate of pancakes in front of us, distracting us from the fruit we just fought over.

"I smell food, good thing I'm hungry," Jared said while walking through the door. He immediately sat down at the table and filled up his plate. Usually people would knock, but that's only with normal people. About ten minutes later we were putting our plates into the sink before heading out the door for school, only to be stopped by Sam.

"Wait," he called out, making us groan and turn around. Damn alpha voice. "I need you, Paul, to stay focused today. These are trade secrets that cannot be exposed. I also can't have you hurting anybody. Understand." Paul sighed before nodding. "Good. Mia, your in charge of these two during school."

"What?!" They both exclaimed at the same time, making me smirk.

"Come on, were gonna be late for school," I said while walking to Jared's truck. I heard muttering from the two new wolfs, complaining about listening to a girl, before we were off to school.

••••••••••

After a short drive with little talking, we were pulling into our parking spot in the school lot. I knew some people were already spreading whispers, but once Paul got out with us, everybody had their attention on us. The same thing that happened to Jared and I.

"Why are so many people talking about me?" Paul whispered to us as we kept walking towards the school.

"Well in a matter a little over a month Me, you, and Jared have suddenly started hanging around Sam. We've also pretty much look like body builders in a matter of weeks. And for you, my friend, you've already been known as a hothead and a player, so it's very noticeable that you joined our little 'friend group'," I listed as I kept my eyes glued to the front door.

"I'm known as the player?" Paul asked dumbfounded as we walked in. It was obvious he was the hothead of the school, seeing that he broke a kids nose in 5th grade when someone cut him in line. He knew he was the hothead. But that fact that he didn't know he was the player, now that was shocking.