His Name

Before Natsu left he went to see Lucy. He held her hand with a squeeze "I'll get back our son even if it cost my life." Kissing her forehead Natsu left.

AT  LUCYS PLACE......

"Alright Natsu don't fuck this up" Gray said sternly

Natsu rolled his eyes "Shut it Gray it's my plan of course it's going to work."

"That's what you say until you burn down your wife's old apartment to the ground."

"Would you two stop it. We're still behind a bush outside this place and you've probably already blown our cover." Levy scolded

"You're right, now I'll go destruct while you guys grab my son."

"Distract Natsu!"

"Yeah Levy, that's what I meant." He said while quickly running up to the door and kicking it in with his foot.

Making his way into the apartment he saw Lisanna holding iggy in her arms. Her eyes were glowing purple as she looked up.

"Oh Natsu you came home just in time to put him to bed." She looked down to the baby that began to cry "it's ok mamas here."

Natsu's hands balled into fist "You're not his mother, so give him back!"

"Natsu that is not the way to talk to You're wife"

"What the hell?" Natsu took a step forward until Lisanna threw out her hand sticking Natsu to the ceiling.

"Well I guess you couldn't even pretend to love me even though I hold your son. Do you even care what happens. To him?"

"Of course I do so give him back." Natsu yelled

"Oh hold on" lisanna set the baby down on the bed next to the window, right we're Natsu wanted. Then her whole body began to glow and Lisanna fell to the ground with a thump leaving a women with long white hair and nude. "Ugh it was so exhausting to be in her wretched body all these years just to seduce a man that's so head over heal for a blonde." She rolled her eyes walking towards Natsu.

"Eww lady put some clothes on, my son is to young to see your old women wrinkles"

Her eyes grew purple "how dare you!" She yelled dropping Natsu to the ground and back up to the ceiling. Suddenly she stopped, Natsu had been in to much pain to move "well listen here dragon boy I'm glad I was never here for you per say, we just needed a newborn of a dragon slayer to use as a sacrifice. My guild needed to use a very strong spell to bring back our dark master and with this baby should work, I guess I should thank the blonde for her hard work. At least I didn't have to conceive the brat."

Natsu was shaking in rage "you're apart of the dark guild aren't you and this won't be your last attempt at my children either."

"Children?"

Before she question anything else nastu's whole body went up in flames as he pushed himself off the floor. The witch held up her hand in confidence that she could stop him but nothing worked. Nastu's raging flames deflected her magic. She shivered in fear and turned to grab iggy. When she looked behind her a shield of ice formed in her face and gray and levy took iggy and Lisanna to safety. The witch became enraged and broke the ice, right before she could run after them natsu threw himself in front of the window. She fell to the ground forgetting that he was also a problem.

"I think I forgot my manners, I forgot to ask your name but it doesn't matter, you won't be around for long. I also hope your guild is prepared, because if they mess with my family I won't show mercy."

The witch's rage grew with the purple glow of her eyes and blew natsu into the river along with a large hole in the side of the apartment. Just as natsu came up for air , the witch drove him deep to the bottom to drown him. Right as natsu was about to run out of air a bubble of air appeared around his head and the witch was turned to ice. Her purple glow spiraled out of control making a water dome with her and her new found enemies.

"You've messed with the wrong guild lady." Gray said with a smirk

"natsu are you ok?" Levy asked

"Yeah thanks to your air bubble, thanks levy. But now she's really a done for. Hey gray all we have to do is capture her nothing else." Natsu growled

"What why? She's just going to come back" grey yelled

"We shouldn't waist our breath when she messed with lisanna for a year. Did you forget her real punishment is with lisannas brother and sister." Natsu smiled evilly

"For once natsu I like this plan." Gray smirked

As gray finished his sentence the witch's face grew frightened as she knew her fate and tried to run away. To no avail she was captured and brought to Mira and elfmann giving the dark guild a hug message.

LATER ...
Immediately after the fight natsu sprinted to the hospital but Lucy was gone and the nurse said she went running out. Happy came to pick up natsu and bring him to the guild.

"You left so fast no one was able to tell you she was at the guild idiot" happy said mid flight

Natsu's face turned red as happy started to land in front of the doors where you could see Erza coming back from her daily mission.

"Natsu!!! There's a giant whole in the side of Lucy's old apartment and why do I feel like it's your fault!!" She yells putting him into a head lock.

"AHHHH IM SORRYYYY!!"

The guild doors suddenly open "erza! lucy has been waiting for a very long time to see him!! So let him go so we can find out the baby's name!" Mira instructed

"Oh good for you natsu she's awake. I knew she just needed her beauty sleep. You know Lucy." She said laughing. Natsu stared at her with disbelief "well what are you waiting for, GET IN THERE!!" Erza said shoving him into the guild.

Natsu got up on all fours and finally saw her face. She was holding iggy in her arms as she just looked at natsu like holding iggy was the most beautiful thing in the world. Natsu slowly stood up as the room with the whole guild stood quit. "Hey Luce welcome home" he smiled

"Good to be home" she smiles, extending one arm for a family group hug. As natsu fell into the hug Lucy sniffled and whispered "he's really beautiful huh?"

"Yeah of course he has my DNA" he smile lifting the baby

The whole guild roared "geez natsu you really ruined the moment" Erza yelled blowing her nose.

"Did not I was just stating the facts"

"That flame brain has the IQ of celery"gray snickered expecting a comeback. Natsu was about to strike back until he gave this face of realization "what?" Gray interrogated

"Hey Luce let's give the official fairy tale welcome to our son." The room went quiet again.

Lucy stood up on a chair "fairy tale I welcome the new edition to the family IGGY DRAGNEEL!!"

Right as that happened the room lite up like a strobe.

I have had this on update forever, so for people that hate unfinished stories. I have one more chapter coming your way. Sorry I didn't really check the grammar >.<