002

002 — SWEET ESCAPE

     As soon as Rapunzel saw her Mother leave the area surrounding the tower she rushed over to the cupboard and took off the chair that was baracading it incase the boy woke up. She took a deep breath as she stood behind the hair before holding out her hand and opening the door with her magic. After a second he slumped to the floor luckily still unconscious. Rapunzel cautiously tiptoed closer to the body to double check if he was a threat but he didn't move. She managed to once again place his body back on the chair and secure him in with her hair as she dragged him into the middle of the room waiting for him to wake up.

After a few minutes, a groan left his lips as his eyes started to flutter open. Rapunzel stood behind a pillar as she held up her frying pan. The guy seemed to look around the room first as his eyes followed all of Rapunzel's hair draped across the room.

"Is this...hair?" He asked himself shocked at the amount of hair he was seeing before his eyes finally landed on Rapunzel's half hidden figure. His facial expression then changed from slightly wary and frightened to highly confused.

"Struggling...struggling is pointless." Rapunzel called out trying to sound intimating. "I know why you're here, and I'm not afraid of you."

"What?" He replied not knowing who the girl in front of him was

"Who are you? And how did you find me?" She asked as she stepped around the pillar and into the light so that he could see her properly.

Flynn stammered not knowing quite what to say as he took in her appearance and her copious amounts of hair.

Rapunzel grew frustrated as she repeated herself. "Who are you, and how did you find me?" She enunciated not sure if he understood her.

He cleared his throat as his facial expressions suddenly changed as he smoldered. "I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you. But may I just say... Hi! How you doing? The names Flynn Rider." His voice dropped lower and one eyebrow was raised as he tried to come off cool and mysterious.