Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

A night fury flew in the skies near and island. His mind was set on going and finding someplace better to live. A smaller female night fury flew right behind the male. "Let's check out that island. It may have food and a cave." the male said. "Yeah, whatever. It is loaded with dragons. They may not like new comers." the female said to the male. "True, but we need a home. And we may learn about the dragon that attacked us years ago." the male replied. He flew to the island and landed in a forest. The female landed beside him and looked around. From what they can see, not one dragon is visible. "For having a lot of dragons, you sure can't see them." the female stated as she looked around. The male igored her and walked forward. He surveyed the forest looking for any signs of danger. The scent of a dragon blew their way. The male growled and tensed. He stalked forward slowly, the female right behind him. As he got closer, the scent became stronger and soon the  nighty fury was able to hear the dragon as well. He growled silently as he reconized part of the dragon's scent. It has a slightly stale scent of another dragon, like the one that had attacked them. Dark was quickly falling as a strom came. He could also smell a few othe dragon's scents on this one dragon. One of them seemed slightly familiar, but the male couldn't place what dragon it was. He hid behind a rock and looked at the dragon. It was the same kind as the one that had attacked. The male bunched up his muscle and leapt out of hiding. The dragon was taken back by this  and set itself on fire. Both dragons growled loudly, having forgotten what they were previously doing. They lunged and shot at each other. The male barely dodged the other dragon's blast. They clawed and snapped at each other with a blast here and there. They kept this up for about ten minutes. "Fury!" two female voice rang out. The two males froze and saw one female night fury come out of the trees and the other from the sky. The black one went to the male night fury, while other went to the other dragon. "Fury! Why are you attacking a night fury?" the really dark blue female asked. "He attacked me! You know, Shadow, I don't just attack random dragons!" Fury said. The female named Shadow just snorted at this and glared at him before shooting two plasma blasts into the sky. Soon two more dragons apeared. "Who are you?" the female asked the four dragons. "The deadly nadder is Sky, the skrill is Terror, the monsterous nightmare is Fury, and I am Shadow." Shadow said. "Who are you?" she added. "I am Night and this is my brother, Fury." Night said. Shadow stayed silent and seemed to be deep in thought. "Was your sister taken by a dragon when she was eight months old and was never seen again?" Shadow asked them. She thought something, and needed to prove it. "Yes. Why do you ask?" Fury said confused. Shadow looke at the dragons she was with before going on. "Because you looking at your sister." she said. "No, your kidding. Our sister doesn't know any kind of dragon. She was the weakest of us." Night denied.  "Are dragons able to learn new things? Can they grow stronger and smarter? Along with make new friends because thier family was taken from them by another dragon? I'm pretty sure all of that happened to me. I was stolen by Flame. My brother is Fury and sister  is Night. Night is black with green eyes and Fury is as dark green as I am blue. He has yellowish eyes and your sister is named Shadow. She is really dark blue and has blue eyes." Shadow said, her voice edged with a growl. "You really are Shadow. Your alive!" Night said happily. "I think I just stated that." she replied. "Terror, I'll have to tell you something back at the cave. It is about raids." Shadow said to the silent dragon. He walked over and scratched something on the ground. "What is he doing?" Fury asked. "That is how he speaks. An accident a few years ago made him loose his voice somehow." the other Fury replied. "So, I'm Fury and your named Fury as well. That is confuseing." Shadow's brother said. "Get over it." Night said to her brother.

Shadow's POV

I can't believe it! My brother and sister are right here! "You wanna stay with us for a while?" Sky asked them. Night looked at fury before nodding. "Come on!" I said and shot into the sky with Night and Fury hot on my tail. Sky, Fury, and Terror are right behind them.  I start to fly over to the cave at a high speed, but slow enought for my gang to easily keep up. In no time flat we are landing right in front of the cave. I walk in and lie down near the back of the cave after burn the ground a little. Terror lies down not far from me. My siblings lie down right next to me and Sky, along with Fury, lay down closer to the front.  My brother and sister are soon asleep. I stand up, careful not to wake my siblings and walk over to Terror. He looked up at me and waited for me to say something. "I made a short vist to Berk while everyone went hunting. On my way I saw a nightfury named Toothless for the second time. He had a viking on his back. As I was watching them, a skrill attacked me. I wasn't able to see if it was boy or girl, but it seemed to hate me with all of its guts. After a while of trying to shake it off, I just used the water. It shot at me and I dove through a wave. I was out of the water as the shot hit the water with the skril right behind the shot. The skrill was shocked, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that the vikings are repairing rather fast. We are able to have some more fun in about a week. Sound good?" I asked him after I told him the story. Terror nodded and said "Let's get raiding." by scratching out his symbols. I perked up and walked back to my siblings.