Chapter 1- Here comes the bitch

Kim Y/n (Y/n=Your name), a girl who might be a girl by gender but has boyish type attitude under herself. The coldness, bitchiness everything is under her. She even bullies several classmates. People hardly likes her.

Y/n: Hey! Give me your lunch right now!

Girl: I-I do not have it.

Y/n: You know, I HATE LIES!!

Girl: I just have the money though-

Y/n: Then GIVE THAT!

She gives her whole lunch money to her. She laughs evilly and goes away. The girls glares at her from behind cause she can to nothing to Y/n. She is the queen of this school. You can call her the dark queen.

Jeon Jungkook has just shifted to this school. He is also a bully like her. He was surprised to see Y/n's bitchiness. He started ask questions about her from his buds Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung who already shifted to this school before him.

Jungkook: Who is she?

Taehyung: Kim Y/n, the dark queen of this school.

Jimin: She's a total badass

Jungkook: She is....??

Taehyung: Yeah! A total female version of you Jungkook.

Jungkook: (smirks) Woah... Interesting! 

Y/n's P.O.V

After stealing money from that girl, I go to my friends and sit for gossip.

Momo: Hey Y/n! How was your day...?

Y/n: Great!

Lisa: (chuckles) I knew it!

Y/n: I know right. You know guys? World is full of various types of people. The innocent ones are            a total shit. So you should throw them out. (evilly laugh)

The 3 of us laugh together and high five. Only Lisa, Momo are only ones who understand me and accepts me. The others see me in a dark way. But I don't care cause I don't give a fuck about them.

After classes I soon went downstairs to go home. Suddenly someone pulls me from behind and pins me on the locker.

Y/n: The FUCK! WHO ARE YOU?

??: Hello miss. (smirks) I'm Jeon Jungkook a new boy of this school. I've heard you're the dark            queen of this school?

Y/n: (Smirk) I do am, why?

Jungkook: (leans closer to me) Then why don't you show me your talent babygirl, wont you?

Y/n: You know? I can show my one talent for now.

I twist his crotch which makes him groan in pain. I laugh evilly and get off him.

Y/n: You better stay away from me before I do something more worse babe.

I leave from there. What did he think? His hotness would attract me to have sex with him? Hell no...

Jungkook: (smirks) I was right. You are interesting Kim Y/n. Just wait and watch!

                                                                       To be continued