Chapter 8: Trauma

I open my eyes and see myself in an unfamiliar bed. I get confused about where I was.

Y/n: Where am I?

Jungkook: In my bed.

Y/n: Wait what!? When did you-

Jungkook: You passed out. And also I don't know your new home's address. So I had to take you here.

Y/n: Aren't your parents home? What if your dad sees me?? (Nervous)

Jungkook: Dad isn't home and mom's sleeping.

Y/n: Ohh... I might leave then. Bye~ Thanks for letting me sleep here.

Jungkook: Wait, it's late already. What if anything happens? And what if you pass out again?

Y/n: I'm feeling better now. I guess I passed out because of overworking. AND BESIDES YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHY ARE YOU BEING WITH ME!??

Jungkook: (Smirks) Isn't helping a girl is a work of a man?

Y/n: You're annoying me.

Jungkook: (Rolls eyes) You'll never change... let's go~ (Takes me with him)

(While walking)

Y/n: Um... Jungkook, since when did you start to date that Tzuyu?

Jungkook: (Grins) And why you ask that?

Y/n: Cause it looked suspicious to me?

Jungkook suddenly laughs. He acts like I said the most dumbest thing ever. I ignore his laughter and roll my eyes. Because I wanna know.

Y/n: Wtf...? At least answer?

Jungkook: Why are you so jealous Kim Y/n? (Laughs again)

Y/n: I'm not jealous Jeon Jungkook!

Jungkook: I know you are!

Y/n: Okay don't answer! (Walk faster)

Jungkook: Hey hey! I'm joking!! (Catches up with me)

Y/n: (Sigh) Whatever...

Jungkook: Tzuyu's is my cousin, not my girlfriend.

Y/n: (Surprised) What!? Then why was she.........

Jungkook: To piss you. She loves to piss others. And she's younger than me and that's why she calls me oppa. She's my baby sister.

Y/n: Oh I see. *Finally... Got a relief!*

Jungkook: And you better stop overworking yourself! See!? You passed out today. Be careful!

Y/n: Why do you care? Didn't you say you don't give a fuck about people?

Jungkook: Maybe you can call it reasons?

Y/n: Oh I see... My house has come. Bye!

Jungkook: Okay bye! (Smilingly leaves)

Y/n: (Get inside my house)

Jungkook: (Smirks while walking) I know honey, you're jealous. I just want you to say up that you lose. Just waiting for that haha...!

I change my dress and turn of the lights to sleep. But I could not sleep. Those traumatic memories were again haunting me. Eventually my tears come out. I hug myself tight to make myself feel better. "Calm down. Calm down. Nothing happened to you. Nothing happened at all!" I say to myself. The night was feeling like a nightmare to me. Nothing was helping me. "I give up!" I say to myself. I quickly get up and take 10-15 doses of sleeping pills. At least would make me sleep. For a couple of moment I felt like my head's spinning. But I somehow felt like I loved it. Later I get sleepy and then I sleep.