Chapter 7: "Jealousy"

Y/n: G-girlfriend?

Jungkook: Y-yes... By the way, I didn't know you work here.

Y/n: Yeah it's a coincidence that you guys chose to come where I started to work a day ago.

Taehyung: So..... Won't you find us seats? 'Waiter'?

Y/n: (Mutter) Gonna teach you a lesson in school.

Taehyung: Sorry?

Y/n: Nothing. Come with me guys. Here take your seats.

Jungkook: Thanks! So guys let's give the orders.

Jimin and Taehyung: Chocolate milkshake.

Jungkook: So I'll take the same as well. What about you Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: I would rather take strawberry milkshake.

Y/n: Okay... (Write down their orders) Anything else?

Jimin: Um... We would like to have fried curry rice four plates. And that's all I guess.

Tzuyu: Uh wait wait! Unnie, I guess I would like to have hot chocolate instead of strawberry milkshake.

Jungkook: Aish, Tzuyu! You disturb others a lot!

Tzuyu: (Giggles) Sorry...

Y/n: *I would rather like to give you a chilly milkshake!* Okay, hot chocolate instead of strawberry milkshake. Anything else...?

Taehyung: Neh... That's all.

Y/n: Okay. Your orders coming right up. (Smilingly leave from there)

I give the orders to the chef and wait in the counter. I don't know why, I got jealous when that Tzuyu girl said that she's his girlfriend. Jungkook is handsome so making a girlfriend is not so hard for him I guess. But somehow I guess I feel like I'm hurt...

Boss: Y/n, did you serve the customers water yet?

Y/n: What? Uh not yet mam.

Boss: Why you forget that? Go now serve them.

Y/n: (Take the bottle) I apologize mam.

I go there again and notice Tzuyu pulling Jungkook's cheek. I was mad af but I'm in the middle of bet so I shouldn't show that I'm fuckin jealous. I'm damn sure Jungkook has made a girlfriend to show that he ain't gonna fall for me. Huh! Interesting!!

Y/n: Here's water. Sorry for being late. (Keep the bottle)

Tzuyu: Unnie, what's your name?

Y/n: Kim Y/n.

Tzuyu: Oh you have a beautiful name.

Y/n: (Fake smile) Thank you. (Leave)

When the shakes and hot chocolate comes, I line by line take and serve them. I guess maybe had gone there at least 4-5 times. I don't know, I wanted to check up what that girl was doing with Jungkook.

Boss: Y/n?

Y/n: Y-yes, m-mam?

Boss: (Raises an eyebrow) Why are you going to that table so many times? What's so special there?

Y/n: N-nothing mam! I'm sorry...

Boss: (Chuckles) If your crush is over there then you gotta wait until your job is done here. (Winks and leaves)

Y/n: (Surprised) Crush!? Huh! NOT AT ALL!!!!

15 minutes later, their curry rice also gets done. I quickly go and serve them gently so nothing will fall down.