Chapter 6: The change

Jungkook: M-Mr. Jeon?

I was sure that it was none but my dad. He stocks prostitutes. But why did he take someone underage!? He got this much low minded for his damn job? I never expected this from him.

Y/n: Yes, you know him?

Jungkook: Y-yeah...

Y/n: Who is he actually?

Jungkook: Y/n, my name's Jeon Jungkook.

Y/n: Yeah I know... Wait wait, what do you mea... Jungkook? Was he your dad...??

Jungkook: (Nod embarrassingly) I'm s-sorry...

Y/n: It's ok. There is no fault of yours here.

Jungkook: By the way, can you be honest with me? Your dad gave you to him right?

Y/n: Uh... Actua—

Jungkook: Yes or no?

Y/n: Yes...

Jungkook: The way your dad hates you, my parents does the same way.

Y/n: How do you know about me?

Jungkook: I heard everything from outside last time. The conversation was enough loud to be heard.

Y/n: Ohh... (Embarrassed)

Jungkook: You know? I suffer the same way you do but here my parents hate my existence.

Y/n: But why!?

Jungkook: They're drug addicted.

Y/n: Ohh... My dad only hates my existence. And now I have no one because my mom passed away yesterday.

Jungkook: HOW?!

Y/n: Because of a car accident.

Jungkook: I guess she's at the right place. Now she doesn't have to be physically or mentally tortured, am I right?

Y/n: (Nods)

Jungkook: I suggest you to leave your dad. Though I know it's—

Y/n: I was about to but he dragged me to your dad for this. He says I can't leave him without giving a single credit.

Jungkook: He is so bad!

Y/n: Um... Thanks by the way, I should get going. Bye...

Jungkook: Ok bye!

Y/n's POV

I call Lisa and tell her I'll stay with her. I'll take my stuffs tomorrow morning as he'll be out. As soon as I reach her home, I immediately approach Lisa and go to room with her.

Lisa: Y/n you okay? You look frustrated?

Y/n: Yes I'm fine. Don't worry...

Lisa: Is everything fine? And you didn't even talk to us since yesterday? Come on, share your best bud!

Y/n: L-Lisa, m-mom passed away...

Lisa: Auntie WHAT?

Y/n: (Hug her tightly) Yes, Lisa! She left. SHE LEFT HER DAUGHTER ALONE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD!!!! (Cry)

Lisa: (Caresses my back) Honey calm down. Now tell me how? What actually happened?

Y/n: Mom got into a car accident so... And dad also sold me over Mr. Jeon.

Lisa: WHAT THE FUCK??? IS HE EVEN A FATHER OR MONSTER!!!?

Y/n: He's a beast Lisa! HE IS A FUCKIN' BIG BEAST WHO KNOWS HOW TO TORTURE A WOMAN VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY!