Chapter 10: "You belong with me" 18+

"Stay away!" shouts someone from behind.

Chanyeol: (Smirks at him) You think that I'll listen to you? Jeon Jungkook?

Y/n: What? Jungkook? (Look behind)

Jungkook: Chanyeol, don't try to snatch things which aren't yours!

Chanyeol: Is she yours? (Smirks) I don't think so. (Approaches him)

Jungkook: Why do you care about whether she's mine or not? We're friends and I of course won't let any random guy touch her.

Chanyeol: Huh! Talking like you're her boyfriend! Back off!

Jungkook: What if I don't listen to you?

Chanyeol: (Death glares) Listen here Jungkook, you are new to our academy so stay at your limits. You don't even know me.

Jungkook: Do you even know me? (Smirks) I don't think so!

Chanyeol: Look who's talking! Like I care!

He was about to kick Jungkook but immediately Jungkook holds his leg. He pulls Chanyeol's leg and bangs his head on the wall hard. Chanyeol groans and falls on the floor. After some second, Chanyeol gets unconscious. Jungkook worriedly approaches me. But I'm still mad at him about that moment.

Jungkook: You okay?

Y/n: (Ignore his words) I have to go to the washroom.

Jungkook: (Holds my grip) Y/n, I'm talking to you.

Y/n: Jungkook let me go.

Jungkook: Not until you answer me.

Y/n: (Roll eyes) I'm fine... Now leave me! (Start to leave from there)

He pulls me immediately and pins me on the wall while smashing his lips on mine. He moved his lips gently. I could do nothing but kiss him back. The kiss got more sensual when he started to explore his tongue under my mouth. My heart was pounding a lot. I didn't want it to stop. After some while, he breaks the kiss and caresses my face.

Jungkook: Babygirl has gotten guts I guess. Gotta show you that whom you totally belong to.

He lifts me up in a bridal style and starts to kiss my lips again. While kissing, he gets to a V.I.P room and throws me on the bed and immediately locks the door and keeps his blazer beside.

Jungkook: (Gets on top of me) You love to hurt me by being with other guys, don't you?

Y/n: I should ask you the same! Always staying with random girls. (Look away)

Jungkook: (Chuckles) You're so cute when you're mad, babygirl.

He moves my face at him and starts to suck my lips roughly. I feel an indirect pleasure, which was making me want more. I didn't want it to stop, not now, not ever. He pulls me a little while kissing and unchains the frock, leaving me with only bra and panties on. He bites his lip by seeing me in this state.

Jungkook: What a nice body oh god! I'm so hard right now.

Y/n: (Smirks) What are you waiting for then?

Jungkook immediately attacks on my neck, giving hickeys all over the skin, which made me moan in pleasure. Now I have understood, I only want him no matter what happens.

Y/n: Ah... Jungkook, it feels so good...

Jungkook: I know baby, you want it.

I flip and get on top of him and start to suck his soft lips with my wet lips. While kissing, I unbutton his shirt and throw the shirt away then start lick his hard chest which makes him let out soft moans.