Chapter 5: Emotions

After 10 minutes, I reach the hospital. I tell my mom's name and quickly go to her room. I see her body weakly lying on the bed.

Mom: (Weakly smiles) Y/n?

Y/n: MOM!!! (Hug her) What actually happened?

*Flashback*

Mom's POV

I bought Y/n's favourite ingredients. I'm gonna cook her favourite meal tonight. She's gonna be happy. I was just about to cross the road. I didn't realize that the traffic light was green. A car was coming at me with a great speed. I noticed but before I could move, it had already run over me.

*At present*

Y/n: WHY DID YOU GO OUT FOR SHOPPING?!! YOU COULD WAIT FOR ME UNTIL I COME HOME!!!

Mom: Baby I wanted to give you a surprise dinner tonight.

Y/n: It's ok mom. You'll get well soon. Don't worry.

Mom: I don't think so. I don't think I can make it.

Y/n: DON'T SAY IKE THIS MOM!!! I have no one except you.

Mom: Dear I'm always under your heart remember. Um... Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Mom: Can you bring me juice? I'm thirsty.

Y/n: Okay mom! Wait here... (Leaves)

When she leaves, I smile. Dear I know you can live by yourself. Even if I die, you'll never give up. I really am thankful to have a strong daughter like you Y/n. My work in this world is now done. Now I have nothing to do with. Also my time has now come to leave forever. Dear you were the most valuable thing for me. Baby take care. Bye... A tear sheds from my one eye. It was not because of sorrow, it was because of happiness. My eyes gets close by themselves. I stop breathing and my sense gets lost.

Y/n's POV

I buy mom's favourite orange juice and get back. I see mom's eyes closed. I thought she was sleeping. I smile and keep the juice beside a table. I caress her cheek but I feel no breath from her nose. I get scared about doubting whether she's alive. I try to hear her heartbeat. Unfortunately, there were no. I check her pulse also. Nothing could prove that she was alive.

Y/n: (Smirk) You left me right mom?

Tears roll down my cheek. She left me. Now whom I have? No one...!

Y/n: Mom why? I have now no one. NO ONE!!! For you I lived for so long and now you left me? WHYYY!!! (Cry on her chest) I couldn't do anything for you when you were alive. Please mom, forgive me please... Because of me, dad had beaten you multiple times. I just glared at him and did nothing. I fail to prove that I care about you. I am a bad person. (Cry more)

Now she's gone. I can't stay with this evil guy. I lived with only because of my mom or else I would've left him long ago.

The night went with sorrow and pain. I didn't even talk to myself. I just hugged myself on the bed and stayed like this for the whole day. After dad got to know that mom's dead, he had no reaction. He just replied "Ohh..." and went to his room. I know he's happy. But I don't care the fuck about him. Tomorrow is Sunday. I'm gonna leave this place tomorrow soon. I told Lisa I'll be staying with her for a few days. I gotta get myself a part time job and earn some money so that I can rent a small house only for myself. Cause if I live with this moron, he ain't gonna spend his money on me. He will tell me to job instead.

--Next day—

I pack my suitcase and get myself ready. Before going down, I notice from my room that an unknown guy is dealing about something with my dad. I ignore because this is none of my business.