Meeting and Greeting

A/N: Hey guys! How are you liking this story so far? I would love for you to give me feed back and tell me what you want to see in this story so feel free to comment! Also you can kik me at skypasq Ilyasm😘😘---Skylar

*Anissa's POV*

When we opened the door all eyes were on us. There was an awkward moment of silence but then all eyes were on Nash.

"I thought you said they weren't supposed to be here until three," said a boy with a bandana. "Well, Nash is just terrible at guessing flight times, even though he's taken the flight himself many times," Matt said laughing. Nash shrugged,"I say let's get you all introduced and then we can just forget about the decorations and PARTY!"

The boys all arranged themselves in a line. So we found out that there was Taylor, Jack, Jack, Sam, Aaron, and Shawn. Wow that's a lot of people! Just then, a pretty girl with curly red hair walked through the door with dj equipment. "Oh, I see you've started without me. Hi, I'm Mahogany and you must be Savannah and Anissa. I think we're gonna be great friends!" the girl said. She then went to set up her stuff. After that, everyone began to mingle.

I looked up to see Nash walking over to me. I took that moment to ask myself when he got so hot... "I'm so glad you guys are finally here. It was so hard to keep that secret from you all. I missed you so much!" he said embracing me in a hug. This hug was way longer than any hug we've shared before and I could feel my legs turn to jello.

When he pulled away, I tried to hide the blush that had creeped its way on to my cheeks. Nash chuckled and I could tell that I hadn't done a very good job. "Aw, you don't have to hide. I think it's adorable," Nash said pinching my cheeks and walking away. Was I seriously falling for my best friend's brother?

*Savannah's POV*

After talking for a while, I decided to go ahead and put my things in one of the guest bedrooms so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. As I was putting my clothes in the dresser, I felt someone come up behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Matt. "Hey," he said. "What's up?" I asked. "Well, I see that you are trying to get settled right now, so I was wondering I you wanted to grab lunch tomorrow, ya know, get to know each other a little better." "Yeah, I'd like that." "Cool, so Chipotle around one?" "Sounds good!"

I kept my cool until he left the room, but after that I did a happy dance and couldn't shake the feeling that was running through my veins. I knew that I shouldn't be so excited when I should be grieving over my cheating ex boyfriend. I did think I was in love, after all. I couldn't possibly have a growing crush on a boy that I haven't even known for a day, could I?

Don't forget to vote! Also, feel free to comment. I love hearing your feedback!