Akechi Death? Meeting Our Last Target.

While fighting Akechi I notice we wasn't going to win cause he could shake off every hit he took from us so I back up and heard Fuuka said "what are you doing" I look around and said "what happen when a place is destroy" she said "it disappear from the fog world" I said "alright I got a plan then" after I told her my plan she said "would that work" I shrug my shoulders and said "don't know, just make sure everyone get out" she nod and I unfused with my persona and when I saw Akechi about to hit Umi I tackle Akechi to the ground then said "go get out of here" You said "what about you" I said "just go and get out of the fog world, I'll be right behind you" I could Akechi lifting me up so I knee him in the gut and said "you're not going anywhere" I heard everyone running out of the tower then Akechi said "what are you trying to do" I punch him and said "I'm going to defeat you right here, right now" he laugh and said "you can't beat me like that" I smile and said "Siegfried" he appear behind me and when I back up off of Akechi Siegfried took my spot allowing to run out of the tower as it was crumbling. I ran to the entrance to the fog world and when I turn around I saw the tower had collapse so I said "well I would like to question him but now it look like I got to find a new way home for them, but do I want...... no never mind" I shake my head and when I left the fog world I saw everyone standing around then Umi and You said "you're back" before I could say anything they both hug me then Yoshiko said "those two wanted to go back in after you" Yukari said "what happen with Akechi" I said "well I want to say he's dead but I don't know that, I do know that's he won't be bothering us anymore" Nico said "what about going back, did he know how" I shake my head and Rin said "aw man, how are we suppose to get back now" I look down at Umi and You who was still holding onto me then Mari got a phone and when she answer it she walk away from the group, while standing there they both finally let go and I said "I thought you two was going to crush me" Umi said "don't ruin the moment we just have" I laugh and Yusuke said "hey I feeling left out" I said "huh what are you talking about" he said "you have Umi and You, so what about me" I walk over to Ann and said "I give you Ann" she push me back and said "are you stupid"  I caught myself before falling back and said "okay what about Yukari" she blush and said "shut up Taylor" she push me down and I heard everyone laughing then Mari walk up so I said "what was that about" she said "my father turn himself in" Kanan said "what going happen now" she said "well my mother want me to head home since the police want to question me about my father" I jump up and said "hey if you see Kazaya, could you thank him for me" Dia said "what for" I said "I don't know, I feel like I needed to thank him for awhile now" Mari nod and said "alright I will" Yukine said "well let go back home and rest then we can talk more later" every agree and as we was leaving I turn around and said "did I just hear something" someone tape my shoulder and when I turn around I saw Umi standing there then she said "hey are you coming" I nod and said "yea I just thought I heard someone calling out" You walk up and said "I didn't hear anything" I said "I must be tired, come let go back home" they both nod and we went back home. When we made back to the inn I saw Shima and Mito talking to a guy with slick back brown hair then Chika said "that's him Taylor, that's my father" I nod and said "ah I see" before she could say anything he turn around and said "ah there my little girl and I'm so sorry about what happen with your father You" You nod and said "thank you" I said "hey there I'm......" he said "Taylor Kurusu, yes I know who you are and let me tell you something....." he lend toward me and whisper "I know you have something to do with Ohara, Kurosawa, and Watanabe turning themselves in, so a little friendly advice don't even try it with me or I can have you lock up faster then anyone" I nod and Chika said "hey Taylor you must be tired from practice, come on let get you up to your room" I said "yea let's" as we was walking away her father said "oh are you in sport" I said "yea" he said "oh what kind" I said "oh uh.... I'm on the....." You said "he's on the swim team with me" I look down at her and she smile so I said "yea You wanted me to join the swim team with her so how can I refuse" he nod and said "ah I see, well sorry to hold you three up go rest" we bow and left. When we got into Chika's room I said "he's onto us" Chika said "he is but how" I shake my head and said "I don't know, let wait till we hear back from Mari first before dealing with your father" they both nod and I decide to get some sleep in my room, while laying down in my room I heard my door open and then heard someone going through my desk so I raise up and said "hmm is someone there" I saw a black shadow slip out of my room and when I got up to check the hallway I saw Mr. Takami walking down the hallway away from me so I shut the door and said "what is going on" I turn to my desk to see it was a mess and said "I better keep this to myself till I have more information" I lay back down in my bed and I didn't fall asleep since I had a feeling that he was coming back for something.