Labor and names

(Skipping nine months because I'm a lazy piece of crap. So basically Bryan hid in the vents with Molten for nine months and had X check up on the place with the excuse of "Bryan was forced to take a vacation for about a year." While Bryan and Molten hid, they started thinking about names. THANK YOU THOSE WHO SUGGESTED NAMES I'M GOING WITH EM'!!!!!)

~While Bryan was magically in labor~

Molten's pov~

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!! BRYAN'S IN LABOR, WHAT IF HE ENDS UP HURT? WHAT IF THE KID OR KIDS GET HURT? WHAT IF THEY ALL GET HURT? (X is helping with the birth) OH GOD OH GOD oh- "MOLTEN!!!" X yelled in my ear, interrupting my thoughts. I looked at her "Finally, I was starting to wonder if you wanted to see your kids and Bryan or not." She said a bit of sass in her voice. "ARE THEY OK? WHAT HAPPENED? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN AT ALL?" I asked, desperate for an answer. "Woah woah woah. Dude, they're fine, go and see for yourself if you want." X said, annoyed. I rushed in quickly to see them, and what I saw, I will never forget. I saw Bryan, sleeping next to two little babies. Once I got closer, I saw one boy and one girl. I just stared at them until I heard Bryan groan. " Molten?....What are you doing?" I looked at him, and he looked really tired. I sat down next to him and hugged him tightly. "I was just looking at the kids, you ready to name them?" I asked. He nodded and said "I don't want to name them anything that you don't like though... Do you have any name ideas?" I thought for a moment. "I like the name Daniel. What name ideas do you have?" I asked. Bryan thought for a moment before saying "I like the name Candy." "Then it's decided, we'll name the girl Candy, and the boy Daniel." I said and kissed Bryan on the forehead. I picked up Candy and Daniel, we looked at them and Bryan said "I think those names fit perfectly." I set the kids down in their own beds, and fell asleep, still holding Bryan close.

I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for the suggestions from "_Oceanart_" and "SDninnin" I personally love the names! See ya next time, BYE!!!!