Paper Hearts

Jungkook and Jimin went to school, sharing earbuds as they listened to their favorite music, Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly.

"And I'll hold a piece of yours

Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget." 

Jungkook sang, his voice melodious and earning jealous looks from passerby's.

"Your singing is amazing. Would you sing me to sleep every night?" Jimin asked, already knowing that Jungkook would.

"Yeah, just listen for me." Jungkook replied.

"That's my Kookie." Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair before lightly kissing his hair.

Jungkook blushed and went back to singing the song.

"You do know that we'll have to start working at the company because our companies are merging right?" Jimin said, happy that today was the last day of school for the two of them. Their parents had gotten permission from the government, since they were two rich and important kids for Korea to work at the company.

"Yeah. Now hush, let me listen to the music. You should too, it's your favorite." Jungkook replied, putting a finger over Jimin's lips.

Jimin conceded and listened to the music, savoring the moment. The autumn leaves, the cool and almost chilly breeze agains this skin, the slight scent of Jungkook's shampoo in the air. The click of their matching boots on the cobblestone and the slight brushes of their hands before intertwining them.

—————————-

A/n

Sorry, slightly short—fine actually a very short chapter but I liked the ending. It was just a starter chapter to launch into the story. But its so sweet!! Listened to All of Me by John Legend. Who else likes it? I love the lyrics. 

Feel free to ask questions about me! K, bye. Have school! Don't be a silent reader! Vote and comment! (Only if you feel comfortable that is) 

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

 This is Jikook to each other! Lol. But so sweet. 

(Lyrics from All of Me) 

And I hope you guys know you are beautiful just the way you are!

Vote 

Comment 

Share

(Don't want to force you, so it's optional, just know I love it when I read your comments!)

Bye! Love ya❤️😊