Confrontation

A/N-Got7's second to final chapter will appear in this chapter, before we get into the climax. So the chapter will start off with Got7 and end with the climax scene. The climax will NOT have a biased third person perspective of anyone, and instead focus on the scene as a whole. 

"Are you sure you made the right decision?" Jinyoung pressed, worry lines etched into his forehead as he thought back that to that day. 

That day, Jaebeom was angry. And that was the day when Jackson was kicked out. The best of the best, kicked out. Jinyoung really couldn't fathom why Jaebeom would kick out the best of the best, the one who excelled at everything and kept the group glued together during hardships, all for Park's threatening letter. 

Jackson that day had left quietly, head hung low with dejection written across his features that even the strangers on the street walked around with an imaginary five feet radius boundary between them. Mark was crying and so was Yugyeom, the sunshine Youngjae retiring to his room for the day and the many days that followed, the Thai forgetting to wear his young and rich chains that he and Jackson had jokingly bought on a whim. And Jinyoung was tired keeping Mark from committing suicide, calming the baby down, and making the sunshine and rich boy eat. 

"Positive." Jaebeom immediately replied, making Jinyoung flinch in surprise, eyes as wide as saucers. 

Back then, everyone had a crush—a bias on Jackson. The originally intolerable brat they met had turned into a constant presence by them, livening up the house with his antics and with Jackson no longer with them, the house was silent. And he left with a piece of each of their hearts, a hole that wouldn't be patched except for Jackson. 

"How can you be so cruel?" Jinyoung shot back indignantly, all the pent up frustration and anxiousness he kept inside ever since that day, breaking the wall of self control he had built. 

"How can I be so cruel? It's for all of us!" Jaebeom retorted, raising a hand pointedly and pointing to the door. 

That was it. Jinyoung had enough. Taking the collar in his fists, Jinyoung pushed Jaebeom back against the wall, slapping his face hard enough to leave a handprint. 

"He was the best of best. The glue holding all of us together. How the hell do you expect me to sit back and watch as the group falls apart without JACKSON?!" Jinyoung's voice rose into a roar, eyes narrowed and features contorted furiously. 

"I said! It was for the best! Jackson's dangerous, if we can't let go of him, how are we supposed to continue our business?" Jaebeom pushed Jinyoung off of him, trying to head to the door himself. 

"Don't you even feel guilty? Jackson was a kind hearted person and you had to bend just because of Park's words! Couldn't you have done something else instead?" Jinyoung's voice quieted hoarsely, almost desperate as his eyes brimmed with tears, tilting his head up as if to try control the tears from falling. 

"Don't push my limits, JYP!" Jaebeom growled, shaking his hand off and quickly walking to the door but stopped by the onslaught of words that came next. 

"You only care about yourself! How could I have been so blind to see that? How could Jackson just walk out the door as if he deserved it? Selfish bastard!" Jinyoung snarled, tears and red blurring his vision as he ran full force at Jaebeom, raising an arm. 

Jaebeom turned in time to watch the blow swing into his face, causing his originally pissed expression to morph into one of extreme malice, throwing  a punch. Kicks and blows were made, the temptation of sin and an urge to triumph to prove himself right too strong to fight. 

"Stop it, you two!" Mark appeared with bloodshot eyes, forcing the two apart. Bambam with an equally frazzled appearance holding Jinyoung back while Youngjae held Jaebeom, Yugyeom peeking out from the door.