boys kissing boys - deacury

[ THIS IS A SHORT STORY INSPIRED BY @deacury 's Teach Me Everything You Know STORY. IT IS A MAYLOR STORY BUT THERE WAS A SMALL PART IN THE BOOK AND IT REALLY INSPIRED ME TO WRITE A WHOLE SHORT STORY SO ENJOY THIS DEACURY STORY. THIS IS SOMETHING TO READ WHILE YOU ALL WAIT FOR lolli for you and you're not so innocent, darling ]

   MR. MAY WAS WRITING on the board while everybody was bored out of their mind. roger had a crush on the teacher. not surprising. freddie, well, he claimed to love this girl mary. but he only really cared if he got to have her in his bedroom in his bed. and john. he used to be interested in veronica, but lost interest for some weird reason. roger was confused on math since the whole time he was looking at the outline of mr. may's cock through his pants.
   "hey guys, what number are we on?" roger turned around and asked.
   "uh, i think number 4." john responded.
   "no you stupid ass, it's number 6." freddie replied.
   john rolled his eyes at his "best friend". the two weren't on the best terms.
   lunch rolled around and freddie and john weren't even speaking to each other.
   "hey john!" a high pitched voice was heard.
   john turned to see who it was. it was a brown haired girl and she was running towards him. it helena. helena always had taken an interest to john, john never returned the feelings but it was nice to him leading her on, as mean as it sounds.
   "hey lena. what brings you over here?" john asked her.
   freddie stared at the girl.
fucking skank. john's acting like if she hasn't slept with half the school to make him jealous, freddie thought.
   "actually helena, we're busy, so if you mind-" freddie started but never finished.
   "actually, we're not."
   "great, wanna skip class and go to the auxiliary gym, the one that wasn't used for years?" helena asked.
   "for sure. catch you guys later, freddie put my lunch in my locker, you know the combination!" john said and stood up, walking with her towards it.
  "that fucking skank really thinks john likes her? oh please, he'll fuck either you or me before he goes near her." freddie said in a annoyed tone in his voice.
   "what's up with you?" roger asked.
   freddie didn't know. he has been doing the same thing to john the past few days, about to turn into weeks, so freddie really couldn't be mad. but he was.
   lunch ended and since freddie still wanted john as a friend, freddie made his way to john's locker. he knew the combination. they've been best friends since freddie moved from zanzibar to england. he opened it and put his lunch in. he took a look at the inside. it was clean and neat. his books were nicely organized and small gifts freddie had given him were right next to them.
   "who gave these to you? yeah, me. back in fifth grade we were so nice to each other." freddie remembered.
   fifth grade
   it was the first day of fifth grade year. everybody there was anti social. extroverted. especially this one kid. short hair, an overbite, but he looked to have soft skin, he was cute too. it was his first year in england. he didn't know anybody. he almost jolted out of his body when he heard someone talk behind him.
   "hey. is it farrokh or freddie?" the teacher asked.
   he barely knew english but he was guessing the teacher was asking for his name.
   "freddie." He responded simply, as the teacher nodded.
   freddie looked for the seat that had his name on it. once he found it, he looked to the left desk to see who sat there. a boy named roger sat there. he looked to the right desk. a boy named john sat there. he hoped they wouldn't ask questions and would just leave him alone for the school year. he sat down, organized his belongings. once he finished he looked up and saw a boy with brunette short hair walking towards the desk next to him. the boy saw freddie and pushed his hand out.
   "hello. i'm john, what's your name?" the brunette boy asked, but freddie stayed quiet, not knowing what he said.
   great for freddie, john caught on really well.
   "don't worry, it's okay. i'll teach you." john smiled and freddie smiled back.
   "john!" a voice behind the two said.
   a blonde boy with a girlish hair cut ran towards the two.
   "hey john! oh hi, i'm roger." roger introduced himself quickly.
   "quiet roger, he doesn't know english." john assured him.
   roger made his lips into a "o" shape'.
   now, 3 months into the fifth grade, freddie could speak english fluently. so he wanted to thank john. and that day, he gave him a small teddy bear he had bought with his allowance.
present time
   it was last period p.e and none of the two boys wanted to speak with each other. the p.e class they had was only boys. freddie and john didn't have roger on their day of p.e and now they hated that. they didn't want to speak to each other.
   "you know i'm leaving. i'm going to see mary." freddie said.
   "of course you are. you always go. you always ditch me and roger for her." john said, rolling his eyes.
   "i can't even have a hook u- girlfriend now?" freddie asked sarcastically.
   "you know just go already. i'm getting fucking tired of having you here already." john said walking away.
the two boys had no choice but to walk home together. their parents couldn't pick them up and they missed the bus since they walked back to their lockers so late. all they did was walk. walk in peace. something they stopped doing. the boys reached john's house.
"see you soon, dear." freddie said.
it was no surprise the next day that john didn't see freddie and he was certainly mad.
"what's wrong?" roger asked.
"freddie's wrong, he's always ditching me for mary. he doesn't even care for her unless he gets laid. yet, he acts like if he wants to marry her and be with her for the rest of his life." john complained.
"he's just a horny sixteen year old, john. if you were him you would most likely be sneaking off doing the same thing." roger explained.
"no i wouldn't. i might have some girls but i would never do that to him." john retorted.
they went to their history class, third period. john looked annoyed at this pint since he didn't see freddie at all. but freddie came in and sat next to john, who moved his seat farther away while freddie wasn't here. freddie glared at john, grabbed his chair and moved it with john in the chair to the right distance it was at, closer to him.
"stop being a bitch and move closer." freddie demanded.
"let go of my chair, farrokh." john said, stubbornly.
"i'm trying to fix this friendship john, if you didn't know." freddie said.
lunch time came along and all hell broke loose. john and freddie were almost touching noses, they were so close. freddie was talking about mary and how he "loved her." john burst out laughing and roger just was a giggling mess. but freddie was most mad at john.
   "and what are you laughing at?" freddie had said.
   "you just said that you love her. if you say so." john said.
   "like you know anything about love." freddie replied.
   "i may not know a lot, but at least i don't fake those words, unlike you." john retorted.
   "are you saying that i never loved mary?" freddie said.
   "long story short, yes. you only fucking care if it meant sticking your dick up her." john said.
   "well john, to have you know, i loved her."
   "oh please. you know what, okay."
   "john, you explain love to me. the girl you ever loved fucking didn't love you back! what do you know about love?" freddie yelled.
   "i don't know, but i don't fake words like that when i say them!" john yelled back.
   roger didn't want to get involved. and he was scared. his two best friends never fought like this. they were always so loving towards each other.
   "fuck you john, you don't know anything about me and mary's relationship!" freddie yelled, standing up, pulling john with him.
   "you guys broke up! oh shit, i wonder who's fucking fault that is?" john yelled back.
   "fuck you for thinking it was my fault!" at this point, freddie and john were screaming.
   "you know what, fuck you freddie, don't expect to talk to me again. sadly, i'll see you since roger will be with us. fucking leave me alone." john screamed, picked up his lunch and left.
   he ditched school and went home. freddie did also, sobbing, repeating the words "i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry."
   the next day at school was different. freddie didn't look at john like if he was some kind of masterpiece, there was no laughing coming from john. freddie let john move away. roger noticed, and he seemed even more distracted by that then just mr. may.
   lunch rolled around, and they sat in their exact seats. just john was farther away from freddie. usually, freddie would be able to braid john's hair, or give him a small hug. freddie was straight.
   well at least i hope so, freddie would think.
   freddie and john didn't say a word to each other, it was eerily quiet. glares would be shared between the two. until roger couldn't take it anymore.
   "can you two just make up already! you guys know you both can't live without each other. just make up and say sorry! john, we both know you can't go a day without freddie, freddie, you're not fooling anyone, you were using mary, and you probably love john more than her! please! or else i'm leaving this little group if it even is one." roger yelled.
   freddie and john looked at each other, and they scooter closer together.
   "i'm really sorry that i claimed that you didn't love mary." john said.
   "i'm sorry that i screamed at you yesterday." freddie said an apologized to john.
   he threw his arms around him, feelings butterflies in his stomach. he let go as they were getting intense. he hated that feeling. he really did. the bell rang and they walked to class. they were back to normal. except freddie wasn't. him and john had class together again, and he kept blushing red every time john smiled at him.
imnotgayimnotgay, freddie thought.
   they entered class together, and sat down at their seats.
"hello class. we've been required to do this kind of class last minute. so, welcome to health class. or a mini sex ed."
"oh fu-"
john and freddie wrote notes down since they were required to. they looked up as a condom wrapper fell on their desk.
"wrap it before you tap it boys." the teacher said to them.
they looked at each other with red cheeks.
"what's that supposed to mean?" john said to freddie, blushing.
imnotfuckinggayimnotfuckinggay, john thought.
the next day, they came back in. they said their bellos to roger and each other. although, twice as much, they shared glances. during history, freddie scooter over to john.
"when we're in lunch, we'll tell roger we want to head to class early, but we'll actually go to the abandoned classroom in floor three. i have to talk to you." freddie whispered, and john nodded.
the three boys walked to lunch together. freddie smiling. smiling at the thought of john mostly. but then frowning because john could've just been embarrassed yesterday.
"oh, me and john decided we want to go to class early." freddie said, 20 minutes into lunch.
"okay, see you guys after school." roger said and finished homework he needed for his next class.
john and freddie made their way into the school. walking in sync up the stairs to the third floor abandones classroom. even though it was abandoned, janitors still cleaned it. they unlocked the door, and entered.
"so, what's up freddie? what did you want to talk about?" john said, sitting on top of a desk.
"i didn't bring you here to talk." freddie said, turning around so his back was facing john.
"i actually don't want to talk at all." freddie moved closer, and was now facing john.
freddie placed a hand on john's thigh. john blushed and looked down. freddie reached up to stroke john's cherry red cheek.
"f-freddie." john whispered and stammered.
freddie leaned in and kissed john. john was taken by surprise at first, but started kissing back. they weren't even processing that they were boys, kissing boys. but that didn't matter. they sped up each second. john wrapped his arms around freddie's neck. they pulled away to catch their breath. they admired each other's swollen lips, knowing that they did that to each other. freddie spread john's legs open so he could get in between them, to get closer to john.
"i'm sorry if you don't like me and i just kissed-"
"no, no, no need to apologize, freddie. i liked it." john assured.
"yesterday, i has realized i liked you and liked guys." freddie said, holding onto john's hands.
"i like guys also. i realized yesterday, too." john said, smiling.
freddie smiled and leaned in to kiss john again. their lips moved in sync. freddie glided his tongue against john's bottom lip, asking for entrance. john let him. the kiss began getting more heated. the bell rang but they could care less. they continued making out. freddie pulled away and kissed down john's jawline. john threw his head back to give freddie more space. freddie placed wet kisses in john's neck and sucked on a specific spot, making john moan.
"fr-freddie." he moaned.
freddie started grinding against john. the feeling of each other's growing bulge making contact with each other's made them both moan out. freddie was thinking of leading john on and until he got for the rest of the day, but john made him unintentionally change his mind after the next few words were said.
"touch me. touch me. touch me." he whispered against freddie's neck.
   freddie smirked at john's desperateness and made his way down slowly to his growing bulge. john's breath hitched as freddie began palming and rubbing his aching cock.
   "please freddie, please please." john whined.
   freddie unzipped john's pants, slowly, making john hold out. john moaned as his erection was free and freddie chuckled at john's continuos whines and moans. freddie ran his thumb over john's slit, collecting pre-cum. he spread it all over john's dick.
   "now, darling, you have to be quiet. we can't have teachers know what's going on in here, alright?" freddie said, and gestured to be quiet.
   john nodded eagerly and stared into freddie's eyes. freddie started pumping john slowly. john covered his mouth with his hand in order to quiet his moans and whimpers. freddie enjoyed watching john try to hold in his moans, watching him bite his lip, watching his face turn cherry red from all the pleasure. freddie started pumping faster. john instinct to this would be to moan out loud. which he almost did, but moaned only quietly. freddie started going into an unbelievably fast pace. at this point, they were very late to class, but they weren't planning on coming back.
"f-fre-die, i-i'm so clo-close." john moaned.
"not until i tell you to." freddie replied.
john whined again, and freddie chuckled. throughout all of this, he thought about one thing.
i really do like guys. i really do love john, freddie thought.
he felt john twitch in his hands which meant he was close.
"freddie, i-i can't h-hold it any-more." john moaned.
"cum for me, now." freddie said and smirked.
john's load shot into freddie hand, and freddie licked it all up. once after getting cleaned up, freddie pulled john close to him again.
"i'm sorry for the way i was acting when i was with mary." he apologized.
"it's okay. i'm sorry for the way i snapped at you a few days ago." john hugged back.
they kissed each other again. they left class and informed roger they were ditching. he met them under the bleachers in the gym, they walked in unknowingly holding hands and roger stared at them with his mouth wide open.
"i knew it! i'm right! i knew it! hehe." roger laughed like child.