Chapter 1: Settling

Chul had just recently joined Team Rainbow and was sent to Hereford Base to settle down his belongings and technically live there. He was taken by a helicopter and already met one of the operators named Jager, who was piloting it.

Jager: "So what's your name recruit?"

Vigil: "..."

Jager: "Quiet type eh? You're like Mute, that quiet young bastard too."

Vigil: *Wait, Mute is here also? That doesn't seem bad*

After a short ride, they have reached Hereford Base as Jager was pulling down the helicopter to the helipad. When Jager finished and turned off the helicopter, he escorted Chul inside the base. He was then sent to an office where Six, the team lead/director was.

Six:: "Hello Chul, welcome to Hereford Base. From now on, you will be known as Vigil if you aren't aware. Your room is set with a roomate, which is Grace or known as Dokkaebi.

Vigil: *Seriously a roommate? She better not be someone who talks a mile...*

Six: "I also ask that you watch Dokkaebi for me as she causes some trouble and has a bad reputation of her attitude here"

Vigil: "I'm not a babysitter"

Six: "That's your problem. I doubt she would cause a problem for you as she is similar to you in some ways. You're dismissed from my office, Vigil."

Vigil left the room quiet and disappointed as he carried his stuff to the room where he was assigned. He unlocked the door and saw his so-called roommate, Dokkaebi. Dokkaebi was sitting on her bed reading some article and looked at him.

Dokkaebi: "Who are you? My roommate?"

Vigil: "Yes, sadly."

Dokkaebi: "That's sounds insulting, I promise I won't be a problem to you unless you're a problem to me."

Vigil: *I'm not really in a good mood to deal with this*

Vigil slowly put his belongings on one side of the room and put them away. He set up his bed and layed down to rest for a moment. It was a long day even though there wasn't much today. Tommrow was also already going to be a long day already.

Vigil: *Might as well get some rest*

Vigil got his toothbrush and cleaned himself up also in the bathroom. He changed to his provided PJ's and took off his mask. He felt vulnerable but knew he would be fine. He heard a knock on the door.

Dokkaebi: "Hurry up, I need to use the bathroom also!"

Vigil: "In a moment"

Vigil walked out of the bathroom to let Dokkaebi in and walked to his bed and layed down to sleep for the night. As he was about to start, Dokkaebi walked out of the bathroom and went to her bed. She looked at Vigil as she was getting in bed.

Dokkaebi: "What's your name?"

Vigil: "Chul, or Vigil..."

Dokkaebi: "The name is Grace, or known as Dokkaebi. I'm a hacker specialist"

Vigil: *I honestly don't care*

Vigil: "Let me have some rest please."

Dokkaebi: "Long day? Alright then."

Dokkaebi went back to her own business and continued to read her article on her device while Vigil went to sleep.

*Time Skip to the next morning*

Vigil woke up from the early morning silence. It was 6:22 A.M when he looked for a clock. He saw Dokkaebi was still asleep as he looked on his left across the room. After five minutes of stalling in bed, Vigil got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. He brushed his teeth and put his equipment on, especially his mask.